done with mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vishious, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mecrucio New Member

Was KS'ed by Rivervale Metro Police tonight for hours. Yes, camps are not a thing. However, they are a thing that were created by we the players to have a more enjoyable and productive environment. Be civil, and I ask that guild leaders hold their members accountable.
  2. Sycopata Elder

Épics drama, from 2000 to 2021, the fault are alwais someone pay, there are no market With no buyer.
    The good Point are the cleric Epic helps a raiding clan, then are suposed a good clan have to be interested in you finish It.
  3. Crixos Journeyman

Some items should just be no drop even under FV rules and the crown for the cleric epic is a prime example.
  4. Sycopata Elder

Pearl shards, are nodrop, and should being tradeable, and Crown are tradeable and should be no drop. Life mistery
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Which they've since corrected. Broken Golem isn't 100% guarantee, but the changes they made to him he can now spawn in DZ. So you can complete all the raid pieces for the wizard epic in DZ now.
  6. Kahna Augur

Trying to complete the wizard epic all in a DZ is way more work than it is worth. The Open World version's 6 hour respawn means now he is basically up whenever you go in there, and the open world zone is kept pretty empty by folks farming. Meaning open world is walk in, turn in, kill mob, leave. Took me 10 minutes to get that step done. I spent more time waiting for the vendor in Halas to respawn.
  7. tzeriel Lorekeeper

So you’re right about him being almost always up. You’re dead wrong about fear being clear though. It’s NEVER clear unless people rolled in to kill CY. I got my golem. The dozen times I checked, he was up maybe 8 times. Every single time though the zone was full popped.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Bergurgle crown is rough even without being tradeable. This camp was brought up pre launch but nothing happened.

I would wager that this single camp may be one of the largest reasons for people quitting eq, if only for a while.
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Contrary to everything I have been told, but I like your answer much better. Thanks.

This may not be completely accurate right now on Mischief. My group is going to be hitting the rest of the targets I need this week, as well as some of theirs. Maybe if we're lucky, we can get in and find him up. Right now the green oil is selling for about 10kr, so somebody is farming it.
  10. Gio1999 Augur

Some drops are at least and it's pleasant.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

13. Kahna Augur

I mean, it was almost completely clear when I did it three days ago. And there was a necro killing the handful of mobs that were slowly popping.

I did it on Mischief. . . three days ago. . .
  14. Cainen Augur

Wha? Wizard epic is one of the easiest now that Broken Golem is 6 hours. He's almost always up. Phinny is instanced, VS is instanced, BG is 6 hours. Thats the whole epic.....

On Mischief the south western part of fear is almost always clear due to a necro soloing it for exp. No break in required.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.