He rolled too deep...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aterminator, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Aterminator Journeyman

[IMG]

The 'Captain' of the ship, the master of the spam Keon is no more..

Keon tells Antonica11:3, 'Ahoy! <Golden Rapiers> is docked nearby with over 1100 crew members! Gaze into the scope of fast exp to 60, gear giveaways, epic pick spawns, tradeskills, swag, and our patented Platinum Loot Raids! WE PAY YOU TO RAID while tavern wenches sing to ye! Highly social! Highly active! Come aboard the biggest guild on the server! It's time to STOP LFG and START ROLLIN DEEP!'
  2. Elskidor Augur

That's a pretty harsh penalty. Now I'm curious what happened.
    Herf likes this.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

4. Rauven Augur

Obligatory IBTL

One thing I never understood about this guilds (and others) is they advertise that they help get you to 60. But I see their members in LFG and PUGs all the time. Shouldn't they be rolling as a guild most times? Obviously the fantasy of the advertisement doesn't fit reality. Question is, why do some of these people bother to stay? I've grouped with a few, some are decent, many are server average, and a few are not decent. Makes me wonder why they want to be affiliated with that.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

RIP the monk that passed his Demon Fangs to him.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

His guilds are a constant revolving door of casuals that equate large membership with more grouping opportunities, but expectation often exceeds reality.

I had an alt in there back on Coirnav I think it was. Guildchat was full of people begging for groups, however all but high need classes like tanks, clerics and enchanters were often left out because there were few people actually forming them.

Also the claimed numbers were pure BS, 3/4 of those thousand plus members he would brag about hadn't logged in for weeks, retention of max level chars was abysmal, most used the guild to level, get their epic and then bail for a proper raid guild.
  7. Xhartor Augur

That account probably had a whole ton of previous suspension on it.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

It's not even proof that he was really banned anyway, it's just a screenshot of somebodies ban email.

For all we know he's just quitting and taking the guild bank while claiming he was banned.

Kinda like a low rent version of those crypto guys that fake their own deaths to run off with millions in Bitcoin.
  9. Sycopata Elder

Some actitudes, needs more fast perma bands, and not just acounds.

Stream breaking the rules, are like think you are over the rules.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

There is only ONE Permaband!
    zleski likes this.
  11. Tranced Lorekeeper

I noticed this the other night, I checked out his stream and saw the guild tab. My guild <Dungeons and Dargons> has less than half the total characters but only had five less actual players logged in. This was not a raid night either; so I don't think that was skewing things.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

What other guilds did he lead?
  13. Lhus Journeyman

It always < ***** Rapiers >

Shadowed Rapiers on Aradune
    Bloody Rapiers on Selo
    Alleged / Convicted Rapiers on Phinny
    etc
  14. Pictarous Augur

Wasn't Keon the same guy spamming gamer words over Christmas break on Phinny? DBG was on vacation at the time, went on for 3 days I think?
  15. Triconix Augur

Who would ever want to join a guild that you know is going to fall apart the second a new TLP releases? Sounds awful.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If that's actually genuine, because these days everything has to be viewed with a certain amount of scepticism, then I think the outcome is a satisfactory one.
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Lateryn Augur

The guy streamed himself training a group that contained his own guild members(he ate a 7 day for that already). So not really shocked at all. Toxic behavior covers a pretty wide area.
    Xhartor and Nennius like this.
  18. Triconix Augur

Would love to watch that lmao
  19. zleski Augur

EQ players do need to HTFU.
    Machen and Doranur_Aleguzzler like this.
  20. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

The band is made up of current and former CCP staff/devs. If DBG did a band, they would lose ALL credibility of they didn't have a song named Absor Smash!
    Stymie likes this.