Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ibadan Kun'Tirel, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

So I'm not sure why it took me this long to discover this, but.... Mage direct damage 'bolt' line of spells don't seem to be hitting Ball of Ice and Stone on the Vulak'Aerr Raid. (This includes all spears, bolts, and shockwave spells) (Spear of molten komatite, spear of molten arcronite, shockwave of many, bolt of molten komatite (as cast by molten komatite orb). The ones I'm using are Rk. III) The spells cast, but don't seem to land.
    Skuz, OldCa61, winspearean and 10 others like this.
  2. Sancus Augur

This is also an issue for "an earthen prison" on the Aaryonar raid. Definitely ought to be fixed.
  3. winspearean New Member

Do we know if it’s only mage spells not landing?
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I'm assuming it would be any 'bolt' type of spell, but that mages are one of the few who have these types of spells as our primary nukes?
  5. Raccoo Augur

There are times recently where earth prisons in both Vulak & Aaryonar raid/group, will spawn in places where there is very limited LOS. I'm having trouble getting LOS to cast DoTs/debuffs/etc. I'm wondering if the LOS is actually like 20-50 feet under ground, is why the mage spells and melee don't work. Maybe check the Z-axis for landing spells?
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

This will be fixed in the July Update.
  7. Szilent Augur

it's really wild, sometimes, how arbitrary the fixable / not_fixable split is in EQ