Overseer - Can not win new agents at all.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Joules_Bianchi, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Day 3 of Overseer on a newly Heroic character and.

Three days of NO agents for any recruitment quest.

We have NO combination of agents to win over the 90% needed to win a critical success to gain an agent.

We can not progress in this at all without a trip to the store. We have never had this issue on any account on any server before. Usually every cycle of recruitment is at least feasible. We have literally NO agents that work. Ever.

Did Overseer go Pay to Win?

This makes this feature unusable as it can't progress. Certainly not spending money on it due this coercive practice.

0/10
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was not sure which post of yours to reply to but figured I would do it here and throw a like on this since the other post won't get this issue looked at by a dev.

I had the same issue over the last month, could not get any recruit missions on 3 of my accounts due to no agents meeting the criteria.

This week I was able to get 2 and those worked out fine. Got more today.

I do not buy Overseer stuff in marketplace at all. Period. I will just do other missions until they pop up again.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I replied in another thread to others, but none were in Bugreport. I think zero available agents is a bug,or at least a serious oversight. RNG shouldn't be able to totally shut down ANY progress. It was never this bad.

I mean, the convert common mission assumes they're common right?

But only if we buy them? We can NOT win any, so....

This needs dev clarity.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Early stage Overseer is when it is "hardest" IMO. When you don't have a lot of agents you can't always go on the quests available. But it sounds like you got unlucky with the available recruitment quests. Which type of agents did you pick when you got the tutorial reward? I usually pick Kelethin, some of them may not be as diverse in traits etc (not sure). If you can't go on a recruit quest I usually just do the 6h quests. And I don't usually go higher than 80% success, that's fine (still get critical success sometimes). But, I never bought agent packs except when it was very new, other accounts and when I did Overseer again on other servers, I just waited to win random agents.
    Wyre Wintermute and Skuz like this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm not real sure where you're getting the idea that you only get crits if the success rate is over 90. Most tasks I do are usually around the 85% success rate and I get crits all the time across three accounts.

Are you saying you get NO common recruitment tasks at all? The ones that give you three agents of certain types?
  6. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

On something like 11 accounts in the family and I've never seen a critical win on 85%, 90% was always the target, but we're struggling to even GET to 85% on any regular mission and have ZERO agents that even qualify for the recruit missions. Click the agent button and- nothing, Just can never do ANY recruit missions. They're there, but all the agents are mismatched to all of the available missions, recruitment or otherwise. We haven't even been able to complete more than 5-6 normal missions in 24 hours much less the 10 per day limit.
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Not at beginner recruit skill though.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have 5 accounts, 4 of them have had zero money spent on Overseer packs, and across 3 servers I have run into this "bug" zero times.

While each has had a few days here & there where they could not do the recruit mission because they did not have an agent available overall it is a problem that solves itself over time - unless you're converting non-spare agents in which case you will rapidly box yourself into a corner of not having agents to complete missions early on.

If you've mistakenly or absent mindedly converted too many of your common agents you'll probably just have to pony up some dbc to spend on a few overseer packs to fix your issue by having enough common agents to do recruit tasks.
    Since the overseer system is server-based there's no free "fix" unless you want to try petioning a GM to reset your Overseer status back to zero & start over.
  9. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

We have not converted anything. As stated previously, we have now 11 accounts with Overseer, am quite familiar with Overseer and have also never seen this, but 3 days of zero qualified candidates for any recruit mission and literally 80% of the other missions is an aberrance.

Don't show up, not read what we said, then try to insinuate it was our error that we misconveted them.

Never having agents able to run recruit missions, nor enough to even complete the majority of missions, and none at 85%+ is not normal, hence the reportage to begin with.

ZERO
    AGENTS
    QUALIFY

Not becasue we made a mistake.

It's borked and gave us mismatched agents that have a 15% ratio of qualifying characteristics to mission requirements overall. and a 0% match for 100% of recruit missions.

We call this.. umm word for rooster blocked.
  10. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

On, I think 7 of the previous 10 accounts, we went Felwithe, We've had no issues at all though using any of the starting group. Yes, obtaining new agents was slower, but we never once had utterly zero agents for any recruitment misson, like, click the agent button and nothing happens. The rest of the missions offered are also woefully mismatched to the required characteristics. For 3/4 of offered missions, there are 0 or 1/2 agents and so far, 84.5% of missions in total excluding the recruitment missions, can't get higher than 70's

We've done Overseer since it came out. These numbers are broken. I know it worked for you. it worked for me too. The wife and son too.

This time however, it is...

Broken.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Rather over-defensive there, I read all of your posts, I do believe that RNG can result in such a scenario with no actual bug involved, and thinking you may have converted accidentally is a perfectly reasonable scenario to point to as a reason you may be in this position, this wasn't a malicious insinuation it was a logical possibility.

You did not rule out a mistaken conversion in the posts prior to mine, you then say you haven't converted anything - well I may be many things but I am not a mind reader.

And I have started with each set of starter agents from the 4 possible multiple times.

Also, do the recovery missions every time they come up, these can also grant extra agents.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You have only been doing it for 3 days, that is 6 rotations.

I would have expected at least 1 of those recruitments to be doable. When I started I always picked the recruitments first for the best chance at the best agents for it. Make sure you have none of the filters checked.

Do you have an agents incapcitated when you select a recruit mission?
    Which recruit missions are coming up?
    Which agents are they looking for?
    What agents do you have?

Which server is this happening on?
    Stymie, Gialana and Skuz like this.
  13. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Especially on a newly 85. we always take recruit mission 1st and select for the highest percentile, send it off, then check each and every remaining regular mission and sort by win percentile to get the most chances for new agents. The focus is 100% on getting more agents to get more successes and crits. It's usually only the first week that it's even necessary, but guys, we're being 100% blanked on new recruits here.

Now day 4 and still no new agents and no agents qualify for recruit mission- No incapacitations, no unavailable agents, mission 0/5.

I'll be missing a cycle on the character as we're moving it I think today,
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

How hard can it be to spreadsheet the mission list vs the requirements list and make sure the "odds" can't utterly blank people?
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Partly discussions like this one:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-critical-success-based-on.269510/

and the Bonuses awarded for matching trait slot 1 / 2 are able to make an 85% win run as a better than 90, with 2 agents and 4 trait slots to accrue bonuses.

Literally none of our available agents match any bonuses, on anything except maybe 1 mission per cycle we can get ONE to between 85/90 with maybe one matched secondary trait and often even with that, no matched agent for second slot, so would have to send the one, with 1 secondary match, alone on a 2 agent mission.

Also, after the beginner bit, there are uncommon agents, etc with better bonus matches and success rate, but this is abysmal.

Can anyone answer- It's a heroic character, can I delete it, reroll a different character and reset this?
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Every Heroic character other than the one given in 2014 can be deleted and remade.

If there is any doubt when you go to delete him it will give you a warning. And the exact text is Deleting "character name" WILL NOT increment your available heroic character count. Are you sure? To confirm, type in "character name"

If it resets your Overseer issues is something no one has commented on yet. So let us know.

Don't forget to move all his plat and other stuff he got to another character cause you do not get that back

My Overseer recruits missions are working better, got another one yesterday and today.
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Yeah, I've done the delete thing before to reroll or relocate where the heroic was spent. Thanks for the input.

The character in question is 4 days old, has only done OS and farmed a bunch of twinkage. Straight up deleting it and reusing the heroic token vs transferring, (Off Selo server)
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleting & recreating a Heroic upgraded character will do nothing for overseer, because overseer is server-based not character based.

If you transfer a character to another server the progress made on overseer stays on the old server, it doesn't travel with you.
    (coders would need to do something to either make a new token for moving overseer progress/agents or add it as an option to the existing one).
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did my own bit of testing on this yesterday, was too busy when I finished to post. Only issue was a fresh start for Ak'Anon - see data below

Server Test
    All times are 8 hours ahead of PDT

Yinlaex - Fresh start of Overseer - Ak'Anon

[Sun Jul 11 09:52:42 2021] Welcome to the Overseer tutorial!
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:02 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The Overseer Rises with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:14 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:14 2021] Your Overseer quest The Overseer Rises has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:26 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recovery with the following agent(s): Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:38 2021] Faydark Bandit has been recovered successfully.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:38 2021] Forest Gatherer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:38 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recovery has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:53:56 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Conversion with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit, Forest Gatherer, Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:07 2021] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:07 2021] Faydark Bandit has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:07 2021] Forest Gatherer has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:07 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:07 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Conversion has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:23 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Ak'Anon with the following agent(s): Equestrielle.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:33 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:34 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Ak'Anon has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Kimble Nogflop has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Ak'Anon Engineer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Ak'Anon Guard has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Cargo Clockwork has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Dark Reflection Poisoner has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:44 2021] Deep Muse Healer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:45 2021] Junk Dealer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:45 2021] Pixie Jongleur has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:45 2021] Pixie Trickster has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 09:54:45 2021] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Tutorial - The First Recruitment: Ak'Anon

Recruit Fighters - Requirement Orc - No orc rewarded for Recruitment Ak'Anon.

Sneakyyin - Previously tutorial completed but no other missions - Kaladim

[Sat May 16 08:55:08 2020] Faydark Bandit has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:55:08 2020] Welcome to the Overseer tutorial!
    [Sat May 16 08:56:02 2020] Kelethin Lorist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:56:32 2020] Forest Gatherer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:57:10 2020] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:57:10 2020] Kelethin Lorist has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:57:10 2020] Forest Gatherer has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:57:10 2020] Faydark Bandit has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:46 2020] Tumpy Irontoe has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:46 2020] Acolyte of Brell has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:46 2020] Cauldron Cliffdiver has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:46 2020] Dwarven Blacksmith has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] Dwarven Lorekeeper has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] Dwarven Trinket Seller has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] Enraged Dwarf Skeleton has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] Undertow Skeleton has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] Wandering Greenblood has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sat May 16 08:58:47 2020] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Tutorial - The First Recruitment: Kaladim

[Sun Jul 11 10:00:30 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Travelers with the following agent(s): Enraged Dwarf Skeleton. (Requirement was for Elemental, but Skeleton fitted)

Bedorie - Previously tutorial completed but no other missions - Ak'Anon

[Fri May 15 17:31:16 2020] Welcome to the Overseer tutorial!
    [Fri May 15 17:31:33 2020] Kelethin Lorist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:00 2020] Forest Gatherer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:23 2020] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:23 2020] Forest Gatherer has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:23 2020] Kelethin Lorist has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:23 2020] Faydark Bandit has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:43 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Kimble Nogflop has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Ak'Anon Engineer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Ak'Anon Guard has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Cargo Clockwork has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Dark Reflection Poisoner has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Deep Muse Healer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Junk Dealer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Pixie Jongleur has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:48 2020] Pixie Trickster has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Fri May 15 17:32:49 2020] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Tutorial - The First Recruitment: Ak'Anon
    [Sun Jul 11 10:06:03 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:07:28 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Travelers with the following agent(s): Junk Dealer. (Requirement was for Citizen Gnome which she had)

Ketayni - Fresh start of Overseer - Kelethin

[Sun Jul 11 10:10:16 2021] Faydark Bandit has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:10:16 2021] Welcome to the Overseer tutorial!
    [Sun Jul 11 10:10:25 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The Overseer Rises with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:10:40 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:10:41 2021] Your Overseer quest The Overseer Rises has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:10:50 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recovery with the following agent(s): Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:03 2021] Faydark Bandit has been recovered successfully.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:03 2021] Forest Gatherer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:03 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recovery has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:15 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Conversion with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit, Forest Gatherer, Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:32 2021] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:32 2021] Faydark Bandit has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:32 2021] Forest Gatherer has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:32 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:32 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Conversion has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:45 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Kelethin with the following agent(s): Equestrielle.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:54 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:55 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Kelethin has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:59 2021] Captain Silverwind has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:59 2021] Bandit Lookout has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:59 2021] Eldritch Wanderer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:59 2021] Kelethin Guard has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:11:59 2021] Kelethin Herbalist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:12:00 2021] Orc Scoutmaster has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:12:00 2021] Orc Slavers has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:12:00 2021] Tunarian Scout has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:12:00 2021] Wandering Minstrel has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:12:00 2021] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Tutorial - The First Recruitment: Kelethin

[Sun Jul 11 10:13:04 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Workers with the following agent(s): Wandering Minstrel. (Requirement was Citizens, Benevolent but Minstrel fitted)

Yinpurr - Fresh start of Overseer - Felwithe

[Sun Jul 11 10:15:51 2021] Faydark Bandit has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:15:51 2021] Welcome to the Overseer tutorial!
    [Sun Jul 11 10:15:59 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The Overseer Rises with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:12 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:12 2021] Your Overseer quest The Overseer Rises has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:21 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recovery with the following agent(s): Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:27 2021] * Ethanex has left channel General:1
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:34 2021] Faydark Bandit has been recovered successfully.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:34 2021] Forest Gatherer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:34 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recovery has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:47 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Conversion with the following agent(s): Faydark Bandit, Forest Gatherer, Kelethin Lorist.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:16:57 2021] * Zzridere has entered channel General:1
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:07 2021] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:07 2021] Faydark Bandit has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:07 2021] Forest Gatherer has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:07 2021] Kelethin Lorist has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:08 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Conversion has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:18 2021] You have started the Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Felwithe with the following agent(s): Equestrielle.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:28 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:30 2021] Your Overseer quest The First Recruitment: Felwithe has been completed.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Elia the Pure has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Faerie Courtier has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Faerie Guard has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Faerie Troublemaker has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Goblin Mapmaker has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Guardian of the Keep has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Inquisitive Wanderer has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Orc Emissary has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:34 2021] Orc Legionnaire has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Sun Jul 11 10:17:35 2021] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Tutorial - The First Recruitment: Felwithe

[Sun Jul 11 10:18:17 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Workers with the following agent(s): Elia the Pure. (Requirement was Exotic 2 agents matched the other agent was
    Equestrielle)
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Testing - Day 2
    Server Test
    All times are 8 hours ahead of PDT

Looking at the other quests it isn't the stats causing there to be no agents available, but the Job (Merchant, Artisan, etc), starting sets may need to be adjusted to accommodate all job types. Stats don't need to match to start a quest but the job must. Data below.

Yinlaex - Ak'Anon - no previous recruitment quest

[Mon Jul 12 09:33:09 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.

[Mon Jul 12 09:33:57 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Travelers with the following agent(s): Junk Dealer.

Sneakyyin - Kaladim - Previous recruitment quest agent not claimed
    [Mon Jul 12 09:35:49 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Mon Jul 12 09:36:25 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Fighters with the following agent(s): Tumpy Irontoe.

Bedorie - Ak'Anon - Previous recruitment quest agent not claimed

[Mon Jul 12 09:38:43 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Mon Jul 12 09:39:37 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Workers with the following agent(s): Cargo Clockwork.

Ketayni - Kelethin - Previous recruitment quest agent not claimed
    [Mon Jul 12 09:42:41 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.

[Mon Jul 12 09:43:15 2021] You have started the Overseer quest Recruit Travelers with the following agent(s): Tunarian Scout.

Yinpurr - Felwithe - Collected previous recruitment quest reward as not agents matched

[Mon Jul 12 09:45:44 2021] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Mon Jul 12 09:46:13 2021] Your Overseer quest Recruit Workers has been completed.
    [Mon Jul 12 09:46:19 2021] Deathly Harbinger has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Mon Jul 12 09:46:19 2021] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Recruit Workers

Unable to do new recruitment quest for Recruit Traveller (requered Citizen Gnome) had to be a Merchant of which she had none!