Fixed Internally Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Roartyger Smoot, Jul 9, 2021.

1. RabidMonk New Member

Working for both accounts that were having issues, the one i changed the password on before seeing this topic also logged in correctly now.
  2. Myzfyt New Member

where is the link on this first post please Cats
  3. Myzfyt New Member

nm i get it ty
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. Laurana Augur

Looks like it's working now, all accounts had success. Thank you!
  5. Myzfyt New Member

I still cannot login , but it is probably my own fault for changing my password 3 times I added to the open the support ticket.
  6. Myzfyt New Member

3 hours now so frustrating:(
  7. Rolento23 Journeyman

working for me now as well! ty
  8. Wispell212 New Member

I am also unable to login from the launch. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you are still not able to login & are getting "invalid credentials" when trying to log into your account page then definitely petition.

The issue that was blocking previously was fixed.
  10. Wispell212 New Member

All fixed . Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Accendo Guest

Login issues that happened early this morning were resolved. If you're still having trouble logging into game, please file a ticket with CS at help.daybreakgames.com even if from an account that is not having a problem, or from a newly created account just so you can get a ticket filed. It's important they receive your account info for their reports.
    Stymie and Skuz like this.
  12. Boxen New Member

Got kicked off three accounts last night and still can't get back on with one. Got pop-up messages of "Unknown error" and "Someone else is logged into your account" when trying to connect to the server. Been having the same problem for days now. Posted a ticket on day one and got a "We are aware of connection issues" response. Seems totally random how much time it takes to get connected again- 30 minutes for one account while another account can take nearly 24 hours. Clearly the problem was not fixed
  13. Nooch New Member

Cannot get in on my third account put a petition in hopefully will fix the issue.