Anyone else having Overseer issues today?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wideeyes, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Wideeyes New Member

Title says it all.
    One account (Tunare server) has had all Overseer Agents duplicated and previously Level Max Military xp progress reverted back to Level 1 (no xp at all in it).
    The other account appears normal so I'm not sure if it an Overseer issue or specific to that one account.
    So how about it, anyone else seeing crazy Overseer issues?
  2. JimBob Elder Lorekeeper

Two days ago, I had an issue on Bristlebane where I would recover my agents and then once I camped out and camped back in, the agents were down again... but my recovery rewards were gone. Repeated 3 times and then finally quit as it was clear something was wrong with the system.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Logged into Tunare about 2 hours ago, no issues on the one account I ran Overseer on.

Another issue I've seen is conversion quests in my completed quest queue when I open Overseer, after being out of it for 12+ hours. When I know d@mn well I didn't leave it there when I started it (just takes 10seconds, then you collect reward). If this had happened once or twice, I'd chalk it up me being ditzy, but it happens at least once a week, and I know I haven't left any running. So, am I getting extra agents? Did the first conversion get backed out, and this replaces it, etc? Very buggy for something which just doesn't seem like it should be that hard.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

There were a bunch of folks getting the "invalid credentials" error this morning while trying to log in, so there is/was definitely something screwy with account information.

Last night, I couldn't get my achievements to populate on one character. I had to camp out and swap to another toon on that account, then swap back to my first toon before they would show up. So, account issues may be ongoing.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Nope just ran all overseer on my accounts no problems.

Andarriel
  6. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

I've had progress on a category visually reset to 1 twice now, but I'm still getting missions for that type at the proper level and it visually reverts back in a day or so.