Rogue epic.....

Discussion in 'Melee' started by XandiPants, Jul 8, 2021.

1. XandiPants New Member

Not sure what they adjusted but Karg icebear seems less common than before. Multiple groups camping everfrost and destroying everything.....

So at this point on a tlp a high level ranger with a grudge could essentially stop all rogues on the server getting their epics....

Or all the Krono lords lucky enough to get the kill when he does have a sword that will demand payment.

We won't even mention that other fricken NPC's actively hunt him down and kill him to........

So a class that can't track and needs it's epic to keep up with barehanded monks needs to race around a zone trying to kill unknown placeholders while keeping an eye out for a mob that's murdered by multiple things 5 mins after its spawns.

Yup makes sense....
  2. Madae Elder

Well since no drop items can now be traded and boss mobs drop anything and everything, there's not much for them to farm instead, so bottlenecks it is. The amount of time you spend trying to farm for an item like this, you may as well just go duo with someone and getting sell loot for the plat to buy it.

But on a similar note, do you need to be 46 to turn in for the epic, or 50? Got conflicting reports on this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Most epics require 46, some few can be partially or fully completed before that, none require L50.
  4. Madae Elder

Then this must have changed in a recent patch, or is unique to the TLP, because I've heard multiple people say they can no longer turn in at 46, they had to be 50 to do any of it.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

First time I ever heard that.
  6. Arhok House of Embertune

Pretty sure parts of the enchanter epic require level 50. It's been awhile since i've done it so things might've changed.
  7. Madae Elder

This is just for Rogue, fyi. Haven't looked at any of the others. A lot of the parts won't work or allow turn ins until 50, but I suppose that doesn't really matter because apparently you have to be 50 to turn everything in to Stanos regardless for Ragebringer.
  8. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

What Madae said
  9. XandiPants New Member

I have issues paying some one a krono for an item that they race you to kill.....

But even then the issue is that there are just not many available currently. Drop rate appears to be less than 1 per day with many many people camping him.
    meanwhile during my last session i had 3 Martar spawn within 5 mins and then nothing else over a 2 hour session
  10. honker3576 New Member

Martar is a completely different spawn than Karg. Karg also basically requires a tracker and a minor Everfrost genocide to get started.

TLP rogues should be grateful they are paying sub 1kr for Zweihander.
  11. Herf Augur

IIRC, Karg is easy to spawn, but ONLY if you leave the other guy up, then look for Kargs PH.
  12. Madae Elder

I managed to get lucky with this. I ran into one of the farmers and he offered to track Karg down for me for free, even was willing to give me a sword if it didn't drop in the 3 kills. It did on the third kill, so it worked out.