Enjoying the higher Krono prices?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldkracow, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Please clarify thread intent:

A) Mocking those who said this would be the most RMT server ever?
    B) Mocking those that said this would be the least RMT server ever?
    C) Other
  3. brickz Augur

It's kind of both. If you want group gear you have no reason to RMT since it's all cheap enough to buy with plat. If you want raid gear you have to spend lots of krono which are too expensive for most normal people to buy with plat earned in game.
  4. bardybard Augur

There are tons way to farm plat plat in Kunark ... and that is on standard servers... where NO DROP loot does not vendor for anything.
  5. Lemerian Elder

Well, the plat dupe isn't helping...
    Gnothappening likes this.
  6. MichaelPants Journeyman

I heard this is a real thing. Anyone know the deets? Supposedly rampant on Mischief, and maybe not as much on Thornblade.
  7. brickz Augur

No drop loot doesn't vendor for anything on free trade servers either so I don't understand what you're implying. 12,000 plat is still a lot to farm for an adult with a job, then consider a lot of big name items go for multiple krono and the price of krono rises every day
  8. Thash Zoner

40k+ for a krono sucks in the "working casual" crowd better than a few measly thousand in value that will benefit plat grinding bot krono buyers the most. So yeah, you'll get that, by whatever means, as one leads to the other. That's why you'd better not get caught training bots, for instance.
  9. Cainen Augur

I mean, with class armor in kunark selling for 200pp per item to merchants, making plat is REAL easy. In 4 hours at crypt i walked away with over 10k in vendor items. Of course the krono is going up.
    wade_watts and code-zero like this.
  10. TheGoblin Elder

Plat dupe in the top guilds sure makes buying the high price items easy and let's them suck up the market krono.
  11. Ishbu Augur

Its really not.
    Lanffear likes this.
  12. Tweakfour17 Augur

Is plat dupe the new "pocket GM/Dev in top guild xxx" or do you have any actual proof a plat dupe is happening?
    Lanffear likes this.
  13. theonetheonly New Member

There is 100% an active plat dupe. DBG should probably follow the trail of people who have been looking to buy stacks of 10 krono for unspecified prices endlessly for the last week.
  14. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

It’s not just on Mischief, it’s on a lot of other server. Even a casual like me knows about it.
  15. Numiko Augur

Sounds like another EQanon conspiracy theory to me.
    Lineater likes this.
  16. Lejaun Augur

Nah. If its happening on Mischief, its probably in full swing on Thornblade and other places it can be replicated. If it is happening and you aren't hearing about it much there, it likely means that the dupers are being more quiet/careful about it.
  17. MichaelPants Journeyman

I heard its been patched but who knows. No official word as far as I know. Visit the auction tracker discords and investigate the accounts that have been buying Krono all day everyday. That's the guy! :p
  18. Lhus Journeyman

I like plat dupes and I cannot lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when an elf walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a million plat in your face
    You get sprung, want to inspect snoop
    'Cause you noticed that plat was duped
    Deep in the greaves she's wearing
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
    And take your Krono
    My homeboys tried to warn me
    But that plat you got makes (me, me so horny)
    Windance, Ions and Loze like this.
  19. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Best server I've ever traded on.
  20. raff New Member

I'm not going to be "that guy" that posts the actual plat dupe, but it is 100% confirmed happening, on both live and progression servers. I'm *hoping* someone has actually submitted a bug report at this point, or they are at least looking at it. This isn't a conspiracy theory, it is happening, and it is already impacting krono prices.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.