Fixed Internally 2-Step Authentication setup not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dissonant1, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Dissonant1 New Member

There appears to be an issue setting up SMS (2-step authentication on accounts).

I have tried on two of my accounts, a couple of friends have tried and it's not working.

Error: Unable to update your security settings now. Try again later.

I'd like to get this set up.

Is anyone else having the issue?
    Stymie, Nennius, Darkthrone and 5 others like this.
  2. Alekyne Journeyman

Yep. I made a post below. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet. As someone mentioned in that thread, likely related to whatever backend stuff they just updated.
  3. The Reaper_ New Member

Same thing on two accounts
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

5. FrodeEQ Journeyman

I got the exact same thing, my ticket is over 6 days old without a single response.
    I have no clue what is going on.

I heard they have banned people for exploiting but I had none to do with any of that. Also this error is not related to a ban is it? Have not gotten any message.

Frustrating having lost access to your account with zero play time and no response whatsoever.
    Quite shocked with the level of support. No reply in 24 hours, sure, thing can busy. Not in 48 hours? Okay not pleasant. But 6 days is off the charts.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you click "like" on the first post here? That is the only way they know how many players are affected by it
  7. Bathory’s Warlords New Member

Same deal. Please fix this.

like 3 or 4 of my guildies mentioned this too.
  8. Darkthrone New Member

Glad to see it's not just me!
  9. Slippytwo New Member

Any fix action for this yet? I opened a ticket yesterday but still cannot get the authentication code to work when resetting my PW.
  10. Alekyne Journeyman

Still an issue. Nearly a week later and no response from CS to any submitted tickets. This is locking people out of their accounts without any way to resolve outside of CS intervention. So... kind of a big deal.
  11. The Reaper_ New Member

I was able to set this up about 8 hours ago now, i got a response from GM as well saying they pushed a fix for it. Hope you all had luck as well.
    Alekyne likes this.
  12. Alekyne Journeyman

Still no response lol, but I gave it a shot after reading your post and the issue seems to be resolved.
  13. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
    AndrewG likes this.