Can we just get our Epics and VP keys

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Rcbauer Augur

handed to us upon character creation on Mischief??

Thank you!!!!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Depends on your class and how many krono you have, I am willing to deliver.
  3. Mattling Elder

How many gifted Tier 3 subs for a Leaf blower?
    Duder likes this.
  4. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Bobby what does it cost to get a 7 day cruise to the islands for 2 people. Can I pay in krono?
  5. tzeriel Lorekeeper

It’s weird that you think wanting to mitigate cheaters, never accounted for issues and inconsistency is wanting free.

Cheaters ruin VP keys.

Epics and keys were never designed to have 1000 people going for them in 2 weeks.

Epics are inconsistent af. Some require immense effort for very little reward. Others practically spawn in DZs and can be farmed while being ridiculously powerful.

Either you didn’t account for any of that, or you’re just your average forum clown, thinking you’re “pwning” people by making a dumb thread that nobody will even blow air out of their nose for.
    Celestian likes this.
  6. Rcbauer Augur

What can i get for my 93 corolla?
  7. bardybard Augur

What epics require "immense effort"?
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

An '89 Camry.
  9. Demetri Augur

Berserker requires a ton of waiting for starters...
    Skuz likes this.
  10. bardybard Augur

90% of peeople rolling on these TLPs will never see a zerker
  11. Demetri Augur

Eh, if Phin's trajectory is the same - we're probably closer to 40-50% of current population that will. Retention there was pretty alarming besides the Classic/Kunark burnout.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Cainen Augur

Mangler would like to have a word with you. It still has 6-8 guilds clearing end game content every week.
    Demetri and Skuz like this.
  13. Machen New Member

You're probably better off citing the 16 guilds Mangler had during Gates. Or the 21 guilds Phinigel had during Gates.
    Demetri likes this.
  14. Numiko Augur

I'm going to wait till OOW to do mine, and only because it helps shorten the quest line to get Epic 2, the only one really worth doing.
    Demetri likes this.
  15. Demetri Augur

Yep besides a few corner cases where it is a substantial power increase for a while - Bard for sure, for example - besides the leg-up on the 1.5/2.0 I don't see the reason to stress over it.