There are 2 types of people in Norrath

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Jun 29, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

When you're done camping a named and you kill the PH or leave it up.
    Trow and Demetri like this.
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

stay til respawn and if ph leave it up.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

Unless it's in an unpopular zone no one goes to, then kill ph in case named is up when you log back in
    HoodenShuklak and Bardy McFly like this.
  4. Cainen Augur

Always make sure a named didnt spawn then gate out. If you leave when its dead, think of all the loot you're missing.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

#NOSCRAPS
    Mithra and Skuz like this.
  6. Magician9001 Augur

Train the group in the adjacent camp, steal their named and call them a loser.

That's how real alpha chads leave a camp.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  7. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

the more you need to leave the more the names will spawn
  8. Zanarnar Augur

+1 for kill the PH then leave. why not, its XP and you already waited for them to pop to make sure it wasn't the named again. Whatever pops after I leave isn't my concern ;)
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  9. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Kill the PH, if the named pops while you are gone and somebody else gets it that is one less person you are competing with for it.
  10. Demetri Augur

Always weird to me how the "Alpha" myth has morphed like that - actual Alpha behavior per the study is laser focused on moving forward and competing best with others by doing best with their circumstance - not looking backwards at where lessers are.

The only attention Alphas should direct is at other alphas in the theory - so by demonstrating attention for such, you're either disqualifying the original alpha or elevating the "loser" to alpha.

I realize that's not how the social myth of it has become, but it's interesting to show how warped the foundations of things can be from how they are ultimately used.
  11. Vule_Xyrashue Journeyman

People who snipe the AC aug named in Frostcrypt and leave the other 2 PHs up are a special kind of serial killer.
  12. Demetri Augur

More on topic though - I used to not care, now after a friend on Phinigel drove it into my head for too long it's just routine. I can say logically it really doesn't make a ton of sense (especially with the new TLPs) but it's just routine at this point.
  13. Bardy McFly Augur

This is how I always looked at it. I would never leave PH up. Also, what if you return later and you end up being the "next" person?
    Niskin likes this.
  14. Ruhi Augur

i generally have the same logic - always kill the ph, even if you're leaving - who cares if the next guy gets their thing - it will be 1 less person after the same mob (in most cases).
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

This is the way.
    Skuz likes this.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

And then take a 7 day vacation for training. I believe you would do this.
  17. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If I waited for the ph, I'm killing it. Who cares if it pops once I am gone.
  18. Gremin Augur

Always wait and see what respawns before leaving. I am not leaving a named up for someone else.
  19. HoodenShuklak Augur

"What if there was a third option..."
  20. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

There are two types of people in Norrath, those who are logged in, and those who are not logged in.
    There is one type of people in Norrath...