Just so you know, raiders don't get all the help they need

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Jun 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Getting HIGHLY Frustrated with Darkpaw. Our guildhall has been broken for 8 days now. Return of the Exiled is one of the top raid guilds, and we can't get a fix. currently our PGH is completely utterly EMPTY as EVERYTHING as disappeared. I posted in the bugs forum when it was just our anchors not working , and then started a /bug ticket through support that has gone NOWHERE, they keep putting it on hold!
    6 or 7 years ago, we had something similar happen with Black Dragon Legion on Luclin, although the whole guild got disbanded losing everything, 4400 people guildless, JChan and I stayed up half the night working on fixing it together, so I KNOW this is doable while the servers are up, because it has been done before !
    Stymie likes this.
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Pretty sure the file they need is under Everquest\userdata

It would need to be the plot owner of the GH, as they would have the file. Add the file to your petition. (it ought to be a very large RE_Layout_#####. I can't say which one it is, it is different for everyone. you can open it up in an xml editor or generally any web browser. Just look for something that should be in the GH and not your personal properties.

Adding this file will speed up recovery immensely, as they can restore it back to a working version quickly and then look into what may have caused corruption and what may be missing.

I lost my GH a few years back, when somehow the game decided that is was bot a Palatial GH and a Large GH.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I read your Bug Report thread.

You should contact Accendo directly (PM) so he can elevate the issue and keep you in the loop.
  4. Accendo Guest

As previously expressed, a fix is coming. We understand your frustration because believe it or not, we too get frustrated when stuff like this happens. Our dev team is on it and a fix is slated for next week during scheduled downtime when fixes like this can be applied to the game.
    Elyssanda and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.