Fixed Internally Anchors in ROTE on Cazic

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elyssanda, Jun 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Monday night mid raid, we found the GH has the anchor issue. We click anchors, and get our little trees on our cursors.. Now when we go to replace them, it says our GH is full and there is no room (1788/2000 items placed). Anchors for other guilds on Cazic Thule are working as intended, enough of us have alts to have tested this successfully. It seems to only be affecting Return of the Exiled.

I cannot pick up my old anchors.. I know right where they are, I just can't get them, not manually, nor by using the Plot management tool.
    Yinla, Niskin, Stymie and 5 others like this.
  2. Maedhros High King

A zone reset would be nice. People love to sit in the ghall for months afk!
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

We also cannot remove any personally owned items from the guild hall. Nor does the leadership have control over the guild tribute.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

We desperately need a CS GM help. Return of the Exiled on Cazic Thule is in DIRE straits right now, last week it was bad enough when our guild hall suddenly stopped letting us use or anchors Monday night mid-raid, but then we also lost the ability to move or pick up any items in the Guild hall, couldn't send any items back to their owners, couldn't pick up or move anything we owned and was placed in the guild hall

I made a bug post on the EQ forums Wednesday morning, Friday morning with no response I started a bug ticket, Woebot looked at it, gave me a canned reply about changing my ini crap, which was NOT the problem, not even CLOSE to the problem. The ticket got placed on Hold status and he stopped replying at 10:30 Friday morning, I kept replying trying to get help, Sunday morning, I got a new response, that it would be looked at... nothing happened.. our guild leader Maedhros, shut down the guild hall last night, blocking anyone from using it in hope that it would repopulate and reset, but when he opened it up again this morning, it was completely empty, nearly 2k items just GONE. Nothing sent to owners, nothing packed away, just flat empty. PLEASE PLEASE find someone who can HELP!!!!!!!!

About 5 or 6 years ago, JCHAN helped me when something similar happened on Luclin to the guild Black Dragon Legion. 4400 people became guildless after a patch, it took a few hours, but she was able to fix everything. we've gone a week almost, we need a fix!
    Metanis likes this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Getting HIGHLY Frustrated with Darkpaw. Our guildhall has been broken for 8 days now. Return of the Exiled is one of the top raid guilds, and we can't get a fix. currently our PGH is completely utterly EMPTY as EVERYTHING as disappeared. I posted in the bugs forum when it was just our anchors not working , and then started a /bug ticket through support that has gone NOWHERE, they keep putting it on hold!
    I KNOW this is doable while the servers are up, because it has been done before !
  6. Tour Augur

RoV had the same issue with all GH items fully disappearing back in Feb of this year. Next patch (coincidentally or not) added:

- Made the following changes to guild halls to prevent them from being removed when a player deletes their character or server transfers:
    - - Placed guild halls no longer have an item owner, instead, they are owned by the guild.
    - - Only the guild leader will be able to put a placed guild hall in their inventory.
    - - Anyone with Move-Item access will be able to adjust a guild hall's placement.

Unsure if cause is the same, but if the above patch was meant to prevent future occurrence of this it needs looking into.

Hope you all get your GH back soon
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

I am not part of this guild, or even this server, but if it happens to them, it could happen to anyone else. Adding my support for this issue to be resolved before it becomes a bigger issue.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We had a similar problem some time ago. I would counsel all guilds to inventory your guild hall items and then check them from time to time, especially your transportation items, etc, that are difficult to replace. We lost a truckload of items from our real estate, but had no real way to track most of it for a very long time. Jchan had to manually fix our guild as well when we started having a cascading problem that didn't seem resolvable any other way - every time someone logged in we'd lose our tag (including me! aiyee!) and we were in some limboland where our neighbourhood, real estate, and guild all went into limbo mode.

good luck to you, i have a small idea of how frustrating this can be. thankfully we didn't have to suffer long, jchan was available pretty quickly for us at the time, but it was years ago.

i still find things from time to time that have gone missing but I hvae a better way to track that now. On a side note, if anyone has a mounted tiger head that is still wrapped, contact me in game please! Our is still MIA.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

10. niente Developer

You need to be patient and the items will be returned.
    Raccoo, Scornfire, Duder and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.