Fixed Lvl 118 Mob in Anguish

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Torin, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Torin New Member

There is a lvl 118 mob with the name "a wandering gargoyle" that I have encountered in back to back Anguish runs on Drinal.

I was able to kill it with my mains, it doesn't appear to be on any faction and it dropped nothing. Seems to hit for around 55k. It appears on track when you first zone in, and has a separate respawn timer from the zone trash.

The first encounter he jumped me as I was looking for him with track and I couldn't determine where he spawned exactly aside from spawning near the pillar on your right before you enter the palace. The second time I was able to /tar him near the pillar before getting in aggro range, and use my bard's cast vision song to find him. He is directly inside the right pillar.

If this mob is intended to spawn inside a lvl 70 raid zone, I would love to what for/why.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Torin New Member

It appears to respawn quickly. I've seen "a wandering gargoyle" and "a roaming gargoyle" now. Both can spawn from the same spawn point it seems.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wonder if this could be a precursor to the next expansion......Anguish of Anguish(tm):D or something like that

even better they could name it War of Anguish then it would be WOA
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It was a typo. We have perma-killed the mob and will get it in the zone it belongs in.
  6. Torin New Member

As cool as it would be to have some sort of weird lead up launch event to the next expansion, I figured it was probably a simple mistake. I appreciate the quick fix, thank you!
  7. Derd Augur

Its working title is "War of Omens of War" or Wooow for short.
    Rondor and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Kinda curious now...exactly what zone does a level 117/118 gargoyle mob currently belong in?
  9. Riou EQResource

Come back in like 4 months
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Mayong Mistmoore is coming back babyyyyy
    Skuz, Gyurika Godofwar and Mithra like this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Please no.....
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Slasher Augur

You know it.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Dang it Riou with the teasing! :p:D