Broken Golem in DZ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tzeriel, Jun 28, 2021.

1. tzeriel Lorekeeper

I know they changed his timer, but I’ve heard conflicting reports about him in a DZ. I’ve seen some people say he can pop 4+ hours after you start the DZ. Others say no chance, it can’t happen. What’s the actual answer? I’d rather not have to pay kroons to some boxer keeping it locked down in OW fear if possible.
  2. Febb Augur

Have you tried doing a google search on the NPC? There is info out there on the intertubes that shows you this info.
  3. tzeriel Lorekeeper

There is conflicting and little info since the change. I’ve seen no, but I’ve seen accounts of people saying “yeah I got mine in a dz it popped 5 hours into the raid.”

Looking for something definitive.
  4. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

So, you're not going to trust a single person's account of "It spawned 5 hours into the raid" but you'll trust a single person's post saying, "Oh, it sure can!"?
  5. Nyvlag Elder

In theory -- it could... given the patch notes. It might also not, if it chooses to spawn at anything >= 6 hours though.

I have not personally witnessed it.

I have personally witnessed the Shissar *REPOP* in a DZ, though. She popped at like the 2ish hour mark and again at the 5ish hour mark.
  6. Cainen Augur

As others have said it theoretically possible, same with the Goats in Qvic DZ(I HAVE seen these spawn).

I've only pulled 1 fear dz since the changes but he did not pop before it collapsed. I did wait the full 6 hours though to see if he did =P
  7. Baldur Augur

The patch notes say something like 4-12 hours I think, so it should be possible, but will happen very infrequently.

I have also witnessed the wraith of a shissar pop in a dz, but never the broken golem.