Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Do you have proof other than a few zam links that out of era loot is dropping?
  2. Trevalon Augur

I agree! DO NOT CHANGE THIS!!!!!!!!!

This is how this server SHOULD work!

Now, fix the out of Era loot for sure, but leave the in era loot ALONE!

Vulak loot SHOULD have a chance to drop from Vindi, Zlandicar, and Velk that's the whole point of the server and on the flipside killing Vulak might drop Vindi loot, lawl!!!

VS dropping PD loot IS MISCHIEF!

Do not change this!!!!!
    Nyvlag likes this.
  3. TheGoblin Elder

Yep! And its on video on it dropping.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1066341035 - go to 3:12:10 and just listen as Bobby proclaims "UH OHHH"
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If you have evidence of this why have you not posted a bug thread about this? If you want this to be fixed you should post in the proper place so that the devs can be made aware of this and fix it. Complaining about it but not properly alerting the dev team about it does nothing.
  5. TheGoblin Elder

I don't want it fixed but I also want every one to know so they can get it also and not just the top guilds.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why are you making a thread about loot that shouldn't be happening if you don't want it fixed?
  7. Nyvlag Elder

That's a great question. Lol.

Most of the people in this thread are either
    A) Totally okay with it getting "fixed" (out of era loot removed)
    B) Wouldn't mind it staying, but wouldn't pitch a fit over it going either

Goblin doesn't want it fixed, wants to exploit it until the end of time, and also posts about it on an official forum?

Like, what?

Every post you've made, Goblin, feels like bad faith arguments, now.
  8. Machen New Member

I think you vastly overestimate what they are capable of. They just "fixed" classic two weeks ago.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

For the past 3 weeks? ;)
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow. Now there's an interesting side effect of random loot.
  11. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I think it's reasonable to expect that any entity that is capable of killing Venril Sathir will be killing Venril Sathir as often as they can, in the near future. Probably even into Velious.
  12. Cainen Augur

Out of era loot 100% needs to be fixed( and I'm sure it will be).

In era loot being random on raid bosses. Working as intended.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. FranktheBank Augur

Now you're making stuff up... Literally no proof that this was supposed to be. VS dropping PD loot is fantastic and should be intended. Stop complaining against random loot when its literally the point of the server.

I cannot wait for hasted AoW with dual proc weps.
    Stymie, Nyvlag and Yinla like this.
  14. Risiko Augur

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would be surprised or upset that Phar Dar loot drops on Venrill Sathir on a Randomized Loot server.

It is working exactly the way that the server was described to be.

Why does this thread even exist? Just drop a link to the Randomized Loot rule description, and lock the thread imo.
    Crabman, Nyvlag and Yinla like this.
  15. FranktheBank Augur

I personally think we should change our views on "out of era". Instead of having the arbitrary this expansion like some p99 purist, we should care about if its actually game-breaking in relation to the current gear.

Example: There are zones like SolC, CharB, VP2.0 etc that I think should be available sooner when the gear is still relevant. This is a good server to start that.
    Stymie, Polekn and Tweakfour17 like this.
  16. Cainen Augur

A TON of TLPS had revamped loot dropping early, see runneyeye gear. Same with focus effects working for MOST from day 1. The devs have made it clear that they are trying to remove any of these revamped items since they are not in the spirit of the tlps.

I personally don't MIND these items being in, but if the spirit is to get as close without removing QOL we gained along the way and to keep the in era gear relevant, these later items are to powerful and should be removed, otherwise they become the only choice for everyone.
  17. Zanarnar Augur

I guess I forgot my /s heh. I expect that the level gap should mean that only Phara Dar shares his loot table (as chardok B and veksar aren't in-game yet, he is the only lv70 raid encounter in kunark).

Personally, I'd be ok with ALL raid loot dropping from all bosses. I don't think that is their intention, but /shrug/ aside from the out-of-era drops, it probably isn't a real problem either. Guess we will find out once the powers-that-be acknowledge this thread.
  18. Cainen Augur

This is awesome, incase you missed it:

[IMG]
    Stymie, Aegir and Yinla like this.
  19. DeadRagarr Augur

Out of Era items should just be removed. Those that got great for them, they keep.

Venril dropping VP stuff? Thats fine. Its literally the entire point. Sorry, but this is the furthest from a hardcore server there is.

It isn't like a spite golem dropping actual loot. Its a raid mob dropping raid loot. Might as well say locked named random loot should remain in their locked zones <Seb / HS etc>.
  20. FranktheBank Augur

A couple devs maybe have. It's not really clear what the overall "spirit of the TLP" is from DBG perspective.