Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Magician9001 Augur

I'm sleep drunk
    Nyvlag likes this.
  2. Wudahell New Member

Server looks boring tbh, but glad a few people enjoy it
  3. Cainen Augur

Sounds about right, and I love it.

If Yale(mid 50s?) can drop Inny loot(mid 60s?) it makes sense that VS can drop Phara dar loot.

I love this server, let the loot rain down.
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

This is great for a casual like myself. I can play 1-2 hours every few days and still get all the loot cheap. Looks like it's time to roll a crew on mischief!
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  5. Bard2019 Elder

I can't think of any reasons why Venril Sathir shouldn't be able to drop Phara Dar loot. It falls precisely in line with the servers ruleset. As long as Phara Dar has a chance to also drop Venril's loot, it's fine.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Random loot on a randomised loot server?

[IMG]
  7. Ash W. New Member

I wish people that didnt want a random loot server, wouldnt play on the random loot servers. I thought these tlp were supposed to seperate loot by raid/non-raid, and level brackets only... seems like a lot of the hardcore players came to these new servers expecting normal classic etc...

Dont ruin the server for everyone who is enjoying it, just play elsewhere if you dont want to see everyone decked out in bis raid loot. For once everyone has a chance to chase that drop they could never get for whatever reason, just let them have it ffs.
    Polekn, Yinla, Bardy McFly and 3 others like this.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Dual Wielding VS is no joke.
  9. Karreck Somebody

Isn't this what is supposed to happen on a random loot server? Like, did you not understand what random loot meant?
  10. TheGoblin Elder

There were supposed to be tiers of loot. VP loot shouldn't be on the same tier as VS. VP loot should be in VP, the dragons should be random, VS/Drusella/other 55 should be on the tier.

So Vindicator who spawns every 6 hours could drop Vulak loot if it stays the same. Is that what people really want?
  11. Nyvlag Elder

Sure is.

Edit: Also pretty sure they never promised tiers; they only promised a range.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Naiderye Journeyman

Yes - that is what we want. Random loot. What we DON'T want , is a repeat of Phinny.
  13. Cainen Augur

Yes, this is EXACTLY what the people playing on this server wanted. Nothing said tiers, just based on level ranges.
  14. Sera New Member

It sure is.

I love these servers. I haven't had this much fun playing EQ since I first started back in the day!
    Nyvlag likes this.
  15. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

The only people complaining about this are the people who wanna monopolize key-zone item drops to sell for cash.

Excluding out of era drops, obviously.
    Loze likes this.
  16. yerm Augur

Show me where anyone on the staff has proposed that loot would be done in tiers. Anyone, anwhere.

If while you are looking you just so happen to come across niente posting about the spirit of mischief, stop and look. Having to farm vp to get vp loot is exactly the opposite of what he says.

You and anyone else screaming for end zone loot to be exclusively in their keyed off endzone are simply wrong here.
    Vule_Xyrashue likes this.
  17. Kahna Augur

Why wouldn't we want that?
  18. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

WTB Mrylokars Dagger of Vengeance 1kr :)
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The only 2 tiers that were ever mentioned were group and raid, the rest is down to the level ranges and expansions.

So yeah, server is working as it should, they just need to keep the out of era loot off the tables.
    Nyvlag, Foaming and Skuz like this.
  20. Zanarnar Augur

This all has to be 100% intended. There is no way after the issues with classic that they didn't do a bit more testing this time around. We are left to assume this is all 100% intended by the developers. Party on!!