Unable to bind at entrance area to Kaesora, Thornblade

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Troutfest, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Troutfest Augur

cant bind a melee with myself, a cleric. Get message unable to develop and affinity try a city, yet when I entered area got message that binding was allowed. Cleric can self bind just fine, melee sees the not able to develop message. Cleric sees that melee was bound to the area.

Logged out and back in and no change.
    niente likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Toss in the /loc you tried at, time/server, and paste in the log lines to help them look at this.
  3. Troutfest Augur

Multiple spots in the kaesora area, including right in the entry to kaesora.
  4. Troutfest Augur

This is on Thornblade, as it says in title. Just tried it at 2047 eastern time, had tried at 1710 eastern earlier.
  5. Lubianx Augur

There are quite a few places where you can only bind yourself and not others. I am not sure if this is one of those areas or not.
  6. Troutfest Augur

As an update I'm finding that logging out then back in and doing /char will show that bind took. I also tried binding melee inside ot outpost walls and get same messages on binder and bindee, binder shows it works and bindee shows it failed. So now I bind, log out then back in to confirm it took. All these spots are in areas where you get the message that you can bind, outside kaesora, overthere outpost.