Dev (Simple) Request - Shady/Angry Goblin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AngryConcern, Jun 22, 2021.

1. AngryConcern New Member

These spawns have been a community issue on every TLP, you guys have (thankfully) fixed many of the epic bottlenecks and related toxicity, and we appreciate that, but I strongly urge you to take a look at this one as well. A 18 hour and 3 day respawn time on an item that is BIS for pretty much every class breeds toxicity and CS issues. Shortening these would both be appreciated by the player base, and save the company time and resources long-term. Please, please take a quick look at this. Thanks
  2. Barder-mangler Augur

You aren't wrong. Although the VP key should also be revamped imho. I've personally just stopped doing the spirit wracked cord quest entirely. In my younger years, I was fine racing/ks'ing for that thing, but at this point, meh, I'd rather bring some positivity into the game, rather than toxicity. It's pretty hard NOT to be toxic and do that quest lol.
    Grogak likes this.
  3. Cainen Augur

Only way I found to get it reliably on TLPs was to have your guild pop a pick on its way to various raids. Still had to race 1 or 2 people but thats better then 50.

Would be real nice to ses it get the "spawns much more frequently" treatment the epics got.
  4. Xhartor Augur

It's a nice having an Iksar monk to alert the guard to intruders hanging outside of Cabilis.