Beastlord damage

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Zarkdon, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Cadira Augur

[IMG]
  2. Iribabh Augur

To answer the OP's question about Primalist's Focus - it's not super great. As Szilent said it's spa286 which is applied after crit. The resist mod on it is helpful but that's maxed at 17/35. The damage increase is pretty meh.

Now Primalist Synergy - max it if you haven't. Benefits the whole group and pet classes (self included) double dip. Also don't forget you will want to max out Focus: Maul - increases the damage of Batter by 31%, and you're using that every 30sec to trigger your Synergy, and unlike the spell focuses mentioned above, never has a resist issue. As for spell focuses, I'd do Blood > Chill > Miasma > Maelstrom in that order.
  3. Gr8fuldave Augur

I have recently made a 115 SK/SHM/BST/BRD/Mage box team. I am pretty much clueless on the BST on what abilities/spells to mash on this guy. Would you guys/gals please be so kind as to help me out with a couple questions? BST is 115 and I've finally gotten him geared up thanks to Zlandicar.

1. What is your "mash" key while fighting?
    2. Is there a trick to casting dots on a spam key? They seem to have an immediate refresh which makes them cast the same dot over and over. Do I need to make a dot macro? Also, which dots do y'all cast every trash fight or do you save dots for named?
    3. Same question for DDs.
    4. What is your burn multi bind? What abilities do you use together and when? Please keep in mind I want to provide adps my group.

Thank you!
  4. iVALADYANx That's a Necromancer

for mana regen, cycle paragons and cannibalize
  5. Zarkdon Augur

1) maelstrom of claws, batter, Dicho, chameleon strike, and beastial savagery should be cast on cooldown.
    2) when I am using vindication I just spam 1 DoT (ikatars blood).
    3) Lance. have Maestrom, malignant, bloodmaw bite, restless Lance, frostbite lance memned in that order with a multibind.
    4) we have 1 big burn. Dicho, Vindictiveness, bloodlust, frenzy or spirit, the kick one, beastial alignment, spires, savage rancor, beastial blood rage. When dicho fades ruaabri fury. When beastial alignment fade group beastial alignment and ferocity. Use 2hb during this burn.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Can you imagine the devastation wrought by bards if they could hit their army of swarm pets from Song of Stone and Lyrical Prankster with their 135k damage bonus synergy?

Bazuker talking about givin a couple pets a 14k bonus wrought with stacking issues every 30s, meanwhile Tucob is gon' roll 20 deep pumping out 2.7million damage every few seconds.
  7. Sorox New Member

That's one of the main reasons I box 4 BLs. All BLs have the same hotkeys, but each BL has a different rotation.

On the puller, I have buttons to
    4 attack buttons (60 sec timer to let me know which BL has alliance ready)
    4 group buff buttons (720 sec timer for group bestial, feather click, paragon, BL spire)
    1 short term buff button (90 sec timer) to make each BL cast self focus paragon, consume spirit, 1 group buff, and refresh convivial. This can be done while pulling the next mobs.
    1 button to make all BLs rebuff pets (normal stuff when you resummon a new pet)
    1 button to make all BLs pet burns (anguish robe, normal bp click, bestial bloodrage)

BL1 does 1234
    BL2 does 2341
    BL3 does 3412
    BL4 does 4123

where
    1 - attack on, mangle (synergy), alliance, feralgia, chameleon strike
    2 - attack on, dicho, Alele's disc, poison dot, roar of thunder
    3 - attack on, maelstrom, claws disc, disease dot, mangle (synergy)
    4 - attack on, maelstrom, savagery disc, cold dot, reflexive sundering disc

While alliance is being cast, the other 3 BLs are dicho,nuking, then 3 dots land to trigger alliance with a 2nd synergy spaced to land about 3 seconds apart. A boss is going to get hit by 4 alliance, 8 synergy, and 12 dots.

Same concept as above for group buff buttons, only 1 BL casts spire, GBA, paragon, feather click at a time.

I've been moving over to play bard, 4 BLs, shaman recently rather than monk, 4 BLs, shaman. There are more and more mobs dying now before alliance goes off...
  8. Sorox New Member

Also, I found that you can map a single key to 3 hotbar buttons with pet attack(from pet window), pet swarm (from pet window), and the standard 5 line macro 1234 above. This allows me to send pets and do the above with a single key press.
  9. strongbus Augur

couple questions for you

when doing spells and disc/aa do you link them all togeather or keep spell and disc/aa on different spam keys.

do you have dicho in the same multibind as spells or on its own