Server transfers between Mischief/thorn

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Transferboi, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Transferboi New Member

Hi,

when are server transfers gana happen? some of us are tired of playing in the only guild on Thorn, we want to move sometime soon. about 20 accounts between us, might be a drop in the bucket but its to that point.

Not re rolling.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Can you not already transfer between the 2? Just not for free?
  3. Captain Video Augur

Not quite yet. Paid server transfers require that the toon be at least 30 days old and at least level 20. That's a global transfer rule, not specific to TLPs.
  4. Transferboi New Member

lol they deleted my post bc i mentioned a release date of something soon, and krono time was almost up.
  5. Zansobar Augur

I'm on Thornblade and I see a multitude of guilds there, are you sure you aren't playing on a Live server, Mr. Transferboi, if that is your real name?
    Stymie likes this.
  6. Transferboi New Member

There is only one real guild, rest are instance. sorry if that offends you, some people like to raid more than 1x a week
  7. Cainen Augur

Most TLPs only have 1 open world guild, with all others being instance only. So if you're going is to find more then 1 guild doing open would, I don't think transferring will solve the issue.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:

If there is only "1 real guild" then why do you care about a server move? Moving to Mischief will leave you with exactly the same form of delusion you have now.
    Stymie likes this.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Ah right, I keep forgetting how new mischief is. Well OP can transfer for a fee in 4 days provided he's lvl 20+ and started launch day.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

In order for Thornblade to transfer to Mischief then Mischief would have to be added to the list of servers that Thornblade can pay to transfer to, right now I think the only option, as per all TLP servers is a live server & with these both being Free Trade servers that would be limited to FV anyway for now if even that much is allowed.

I've not seen the devs say that transfers from Thornblade to Mischief paid or unpaid are permitted anywhere myself.
    Stymie likes this.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Niente said it on one of the discord channels, eq resource maybe?
  12. ForumBoss Augur

If you type /servertransfer you can see that mischief, thornblade and fv can transferred to, but are not free.
  13. Cainen Augur

Interesting, looks like you CAN transfer from Mischief to Thornblade, so I assume the reverse is also true. As ForumBoss said type /servertransfer and you'll see this:

https://ibb.co/4JrP6Fn
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If you wanted competition why did you start on Thornblade?
  15. Transferboi New Member

i like how like, some people are helpful and the others are going out of their way to put words in your mouth you never said.
  16. jeskola pheerie

yep

[IMG]
  17. Transferboi New Member

reverse is not avail, says uneligible
  18. Transferboi New Member

i mean its fine, if its not avail by the time krono expires, wich you notice they moved the ingame timer btw? or given a firm date, we will just go back for 9.1
  19. jeskola pheerie

looks like we can't purchase a Character Transfer Token on Thornblade, so you're right.
  20. Cainen Augur

They removed the timer a while ago due to it being HUGELY inaccurate. Can always check on the website.