LaunchPad Broken?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kiserr, Jun 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaBetaClub New Member

Tried this on my PC and it didn't seem to make a difference. I didn't have a Daybreak Game Company folder inside the LocalLow folder though. Even after enabling show hidden folders and files. But I deleted the other files that they said to delete before this step.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I just Downloaded a fresh file from https://www.everquest.com/home and created a fresh installation on a tertiary HDD - I had zero problems downloading all the game files.

The issue is either local (your PC) or with your ISP - the file server and login server appear to be working fine for me from the UK.

The Daybreak Launcher help link is below and may provide a solution if you haven't already tried all of those:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217509478

If you can connect to all your other online games fine it may still be worth calling your ISP to check if they can test your connection.
  3. Kegger New Member

Tried everything listed above. Still doesn't work.
  4. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Nothing on pc or is has changed , I'm no engineer il just cancel sub until it works. Hopefully it's soon enough to still enjoy new tlps
  5. Stacy New Member

I randomly tried again after doing everything suggested previously and it not working. Now its downloading, not clue what changed...... fun stuff
  6. Kiserr New Member

I just downloaded the Launchpad and BOOM its working now. Game is DLing right now.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Good to hear hopefully can get up and running after work
  8. Wisp Lorekeeper

So I tried launching it again and it was still broken. Checked my email and they responded to ticket:
    Greetings,
    Thank you once again for bringing this issue to our attention. Our platform team was able to identify what they believe to be the cause of the launcher issue you have been experiencing, and have since taken steps to remedy it. You should now be able to attempt a successful installation by re-downloading the launcher file and attempting to run installation once again. If you continue to experience issues, please be sure to let us know.Regards,
    Marcus N.
    Daybreak Game Company

Redownloaded the install file from daybreak website and it worked. I guess something was broken on their end or some wierdness with app registration in windows got implemented and the installer hadn't caught up. I dunno, just guessing, doesn't make sense to me at all how it wasn't working before, identical installs on two diff machines, one working one not. I don't really need to know why tho...works now. Good luck everyone! Hope this fixes yours too.
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Glad people are now getting back into game.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

The launch delay I was getting when trying to start up the patcher...which began at the same time people started having issues with Launchpad...is also gone. Clearly, they fixed/changed something.
  11. Accendo Guest

This should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience over the weekend as we worked to investigate and get things fixed. If something else happens, feel free to start up a new thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.