Soulfire - Paladin Epic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Idget, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Idget Lorekeeper

Well the Krono farmers have run out of things to do. There now waiting for you to pull and kill the live version of Lucan then when your friends zone to avoid the faction hit while you finish him off. They jump on the undead version that spawns on his death before they can zone back in and get the kill. Now your KOS in Freeport and can not even go into the building Lucan spawns in to see if he is up. Devs please fix this event so who ever gets the kill on the live version and spawns the dead one it can not be Ksed.
    Kylo Classic likes this.
  2. Kahna Augur

Tell your friends not to zone out to miss the faction hit, it's not like getting through Freeport while KoS is hard. Make a level 1 alt to check and see if he is up.
  3. Tankz Lorekeeper

Didnt I notice an asterisk next to the skeletons name that last time I saw him.. Meaning he is loot locked to you. I'm not familiar with the paladin epic but fairly certain I saw that asterisk.
  4. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I don't recall him being starred when I did it. But seriously eat the faction hit.
  5. Cainen Augur

Lucan is NOT loot locked

The litch is.

A single wizard or mage with double clicky wands should be all you need to dps race the undead form. As others have said, eat the faction hit, its not that hard to buy invis potions or a race change.
  6. Kylo Classic Augur

No, the problem is not with the quest, the problem is with chitty players. Expect more of this kinda nonsense in the future.

Some folks are not happy unless they are ruining someones fun.
    WeCameWeConquered and Xanathol like this.
  7. Idget Lorekeeper

Just make it so those who killed Lucan be the only ones able to attack the spawned undead guy or something like that. Pretty crappy to sit there and let a group of people kill a mob you can not and then jump on the spawned epic mob like that.
  8. Cainen Augur

Loot locking undead lucan to those who killed normal lucan would solve the problem, I agree
  9. Vule_Xyrashue Journeyman

They should just make the live version drop the piece.
  10. WeCameWeConquered Elder

This. Would love if the witness protection potions were removed and one global name was associated with characters; make reputation matter.
  11. Elabone Augur

Its not 2000, Reputation doesnt matter. You have people who are always and will always be douches from previous TLPs that roll on new TLPs under the same names and noone cares.
  12. Kahna Augur

It's cute that you think people change their names. Not only do people not change their name on a single TLP, they use the same name with it's reputation on several TLPs. Reputation means nothing when you have a static group of friends.

Only time I has seen someone use a witness protection pack is when they main swapped and wanted to keep the same name.