Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Vaeeldar Augur

I've love to see the parses. My monks can hit 1.2 million dps on say a Zlandi burn - meanwhile my ber will easily hit 2.5 million, rogue - close to 2 million. Meanwhile The rogue/ber have better cycling discs and keep up consistent dps far better than what I can see on my rangers or monks.

I don't think monks are as bad off as rangers but I'd love to see ranger dps burns close to that and then what they do outside of the 20 minute cooldown. Meanwhile ber/rogue literally are cycling dps discs (some small like disconcerting) but others mid range dps discs that keep their overall dps strong. Monks also experience the big cool down. So over time I don't see the same benefit. If a ber or rogue is setup correctly they are consistently cycling good dps burn discs. The other classes don't have that same ability (monks a bit but no where NEAR the same degree).

I think monks/ranger can occasionally get close but over time - I just don't see it with any of the parses I'm seeing -all with tov t2 raid weapons.
  2. Conq Augur

Combined (313): a frosted dracholiche in 5249s, 66.81B Damage @12.73M, DM = 3.76B@780.85K in 4811s {GG7GXXGGGGXX}
    One monk parse during a random raid night last month?
    Conq
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Zlandi isnt even a real event.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sure it is, it just gets brute-forced through massive DPS most of the time.
  5. Vaeeldar Augur

I was taling group event. Easy one to parse.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

That was a combined parse for multiple events, unsure what value it has though.

I would hope a monk in a full adps group would do at least 2 million on a zland burn though on raid.
    Thunderkiks likes this.