welcome

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bigbadmac2, Jun 12, 2021.

1. bigbadmac2 Gary {GEMc} {MEGONA}

Not sure what to say; 69 n holding; getting eye surgery next week, as to play the game better, last played in 2008, there I did it. Thank you all for your patients ;) !
    Duder, Skuz, Gyurika Godofwar and 2 others like this.
  2. Stymie Pendragon

I hope the surgery is successful! I had cataract surgery done on both eyes a few years ago, and it healed pretty quickly. No more being "Blinded by the light" if you remember that song. :)
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

I hope the surgery goes well for you.
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  4. bigbadmac2 Gary {GEMc} {MEGONA}

tyvm ,and I had the surgery on left eye bout 2016. first went well. this time I get a prittie lady sergen do it. since my right eye is dominent , plus 11 months in hospital for staff infection between lunges and rib cage. nuff of that ... was on Swardfish ss(N) 579 for 3.5 yrs in dry-dock ; IC-3 elect. "n" barbel ss 580 just headed for drydock..now got to 23 lvl name Gemc pal "n"lvl23 name Megona bst ,on RO...listening to country "n" live in Texas for 30+ years
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Welcome back and I hope your eye surgery goes well.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Welcome back to EQ & good luck on the surgery, may your recovery be swift.
    bigbadmac2 and Duder like this.
  7. Filter Augur

Good Luck with your surgery!! Hope your "prittie lady sergen" isn't balding old fart sergen! ;) You having eye surgery and all you might not know the difference!
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

If the surgery doesn't work to well i got some RL friends that don't play EQ we could take their eyes and try to put them in.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

They have a good clinic over in Ak'Anon..

Good luck with surgery!
  10. bigbadmac2 Gary {GEMc} {MEGONA}

Hello again: the surgery was postponed since the surgeon was ill on my surgery day. so now a week behind on her schedule might be in a week or a month to wait.my pal is lvl 26 atm on cez...fenn ro
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ahh, sorry that it got delayed. Hopefully it will be a week, and not a month or more.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get your surgery soon & best wishes on a good recuperation.
    bigbadmac2 likes this.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

But,,..... you're the patient @@

PS, did you visit that dr in Ak'Anon?