Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Accipiter, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Totally agree.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Bye, Felicia.
  3. Nolrog Augur

It's an annoyance at times for the reasons you note. However, it was far more of a problem when groups were pick hopping, killing everything, and then hopping to the next with no regard for anyone that was already there. So overall, this was a good change.
    Accipiter and Skuz like this.
  4. Lineater Augur

I like it. The pros clearly outweigh the minor inconveniences.
    Skuz and Nolrog like this.
  5. Xerzist Augur

Bro you want them to change the game to benefit you, because you want to play 6 toons for an advantage, not group with anyone, all for more pixels.

Boo hoo.
  6. Scimitar New Member

I hate the change lol, but I think it's balanced. For one the pick hopping farmers, and secondly every pick is not open for contestation whereas before a group could pick hop around.
  7. Argu Lorekeeper

Since I don't box it does not bother me. If this is a nerf intended for multiboxers then good. Also this can be used to your advantage in some cases. Ready to leave your lguk camp but your melee and don't want to have to origin? Pick to any other zone and POOF your at a safe spot to camp.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Oh, please. Grow up.

I specifically said "I don't expect them to change this" so where exactly did I ask them to change the game for me? I asked for opinions. As a result of those opinions being shared, I have a better picture.

Your post? Absolute garbage with no redeeming value.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I also found doing this that the pick timer is per-zone. I hadn't really thought about it before now. I picked from LGuk to zone the in, then zoned to UGuk and picked again. Voila! Definitely advantages.
  10. Kunfo Augur

This fix is *awful* in guk and has made me avoid the zone entirely this TLP. I only ever hunt on the live side...at least let me choose to pick to the live entrance so I don't have to run through two camps of mixed see invis/see ivu mobs to run all the way around to the back of live side...
  11. Xerzist Augur

Here, let me quote yer opinion buddy:

"Then the whiners complained about pick hopping"

You chose a side in the debate, and by posting the topic engaged in a debate. Opinions? You are full of it and act like an entitled man-baby. Once again, boo hoo.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

This is true. What part are you taking issue with?
  13. Xanadas Augur

I would like it more if they didn't just pick the "safespot" as the return point. In Chardok it's a pain because it drops you at the zone out, facing OUT, next to several mobs. How that is considered the "safe spot" is beyond me.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Chardok evac spot has always been dumb that way. They need to move those two mobs.