My achievement window is blank

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Captain Video, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Captain Video Augur

On all toons on all servers. It does not even show the category icons on the left-hand column. Is this a back-end issue?
    Dyna, Stymie, Bobbybick and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

Strumph and CatsPaws like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just what Nniki said, happened to me last week on a couple accounts. Simply camping out, restarting the computer and all was back up to normal.

Edit wow, something is up with connections. Just had 4 accounts stop responding and cannot get thru the log in for a 5th. Just keeps loading zone files.

Guess I will wait and see.
    Strumph likes this.
  4. Febb Augur

I believe this is due to their db server that loads all the info for your achievement window. Give it a a while and it should load.

This happens to all my characters now.
  5. Captain Video Augur

I have tried rebooting my PC, at some inconvenience since I have real-work apps, and it had no effect. Everything was fine yesterday, so something has to have changed in the last 12 hours.
  6. Captain Video Augur

Update: It works fine for me on the test server. Still no joy on any live or TLP servers. I'll wait until after patch tomorrow before I panic.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Are you bypassing the patcher?
  8. Captain Video Augur

Nope.
  9. dank Journeyman

This is happening to me as well. Zoning or camping doesn't seem to be fixing it.

It's not happening to all of my characters. I have reports from other people (on Povar) that this is happening to some of their characters, but not all, just as I am experiencing.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Did you try having someone link you an achievement and then click the button to show yours?
    Wdor likes this.
  11. Captain Video Augur

No, but something that convoluted shouldn't be necessary, and I doubt it would make a difference anyway. We'll see what happens after patch day tomorrow.
    Stymie likes this.
  12. dank Journeyman

I did. I am unable to even click on an achievement link sent from someone else. Well, rather, clicking on it does nothing at all.

/compare also does nothing at all.
  13. dank Journeyman

This issue, for me at least, resolved itself late last night/early this morning.
  14. Captain Video Augur

All is back to normal for me since the patch. My guess is that something was changed on the back-end that wasn't supposed to happen until patch day.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Still randomly experiencing this. Restarted game client, loaded through patcher and window is still blank.

Edit: I use the default UI.
  16. Captain Video Augur

Since the last patch, I have had moments where the achievement window initially opens up blank, but after waiting a few moments it will fill itself in. Guessing there is some kind of load issue communicating with the back-end.
  17. Dyna Elder

Mine is blank now so still ongoing thing.