[Mischief] <Elf Sim> Semi-Casual Raid Guild (EST) is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Slaytanic1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

[IMG]

<Elf Sim> has humble origins throughout the TLP era of Everquest. Most of our members hail from each of the TLPs over the years. We have simple aspirations: To challenge ourselves with the content presented to us and try and equip our ranks with randomized loot in clever and conventional ways.

Raid Schedule

• Fridays - 8pm to 11pm EST (can sometimes run until 12am)
    • Sundays - 6pm to 11pm EST (can sometimes run until 12am)
    • Optional Wednesday FFA raid day - 8pm to 11pm EST (non-DKP) - This day may change to a different day of the week.

Raid Requirements / Info

• 25% raid attendance requirement over a 30 day period to maintain full member.
    • Currently a level 50 requirement to raid, but can join as FNF at lower levels
    • You need to have a piece of gear in each slot of each character you bring to raid, have all of your class spells and disciplines.
    • Have utility items pertaining to your class i.e. monks having javelins. It is also preferred that you bring the means to cure yourself from disease-based dots for Sky raids and that you have potions relevant to your class.
    • Raid loot is DKP utilizing the OpenDKP system
    • Discord voice and chat
    • Bonus DKP opportunities

Guild Outlook

We have beaten these servers into the ground over the past decade and it is our intention to have a relatively stress free, fun environment so we can enjoy the Mischief server. We all have our fun in different ways as we have a pretty relaxed environment, but during raids please be able to listen to directions and maintain yourself enough to complete raid objectives. And lastly, be competitive.

Expansion Status

• Classic raids conquered: Innoruuk, Cazic-Thule, Nagafen, Vox, Master Yael, and Eye of Veeshan
    • Kunark raids conquered: Trakanon, Faydedar, Severilous, Talendor, Venril Sathir

Website & Discord

Please join the discord and reach out to me or one of the officers for recruitment or any questions.

Current Recruitment Needs

Bard: Medium
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: High
    Enchanter: Medium
    Magician: Low
    Monk: Low
    Necromancer: Low
    Paladin: Medium
    Ranger: Medium
    Rogue: High
    Shadow Knight: Low
    Shaman: Medium
    Warrior: Low
    Wizard: High
  2. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

We are recruiting all classes at the moment for our current raids and also preparations for Kunark release.
  3. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Updated the post to include more information and raid requirements. If anyone has any questions, please send me a message here on the forums, on our discord server or you can find me in game on "Slaytanic".
  4. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Recruitment is still open as we round out our raid roster. Join our discord or message me if you have any questions about the guild.
  5. Ketzerei84 Elder

I was going to make some meme bump but instead I'll just do this:
    Slaytanic1 likes this.
  6. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

We're still recruiting, but will be more selective on certain classes as we head into Kunark.

Current Recruitment Needs

Bard: Medium
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: High
    Enchanter: Low
    Magician: Low
    Monk: Low
    Necromancer: Medium
    Paladin: Medium
    Ranger: Medium
    Rogue: High
    Shadow Knight: Low
    Shaman: Medium
    Warrior: Low
    Wizard: High
  7. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

As Classic has been officially conquered, we're still recruiting classes as we gear up for Kunark launch. Please see me in our discord, in the game or visit our website at http://elfsim.club more info!
  8. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Still recruiting all classes, some more than others at the moment. Join up on our discord and send me a DM for more info.

https://discord.gg/f62K5caUqt
  9. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Bump for the Elves!
  10. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Kunark just a few days away! We're still bringing in more classes for the new raids.
  11. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

If you are interested in joining our band of elves for Kunark release, please submit an application that is linked over on our website -> http://elfsim.club

Looking forward to Kunark launch!
  12. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Kunark is upon us!
  13. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Trak, Faydedar, Severilous, Talendor, and VS are dead. Many members are 60. Many members have their epics already.

We are still recruiting. If you want to join in on these raids and get content done, let me know and we'll start the recruitment process.
  14. Slaytanic1 Journeyman

Looking for some level 50+ clerics as well as some other classes. If you want to join a guild that has already conquered most of the content in Kunark and our raid days/times fit your needs, then head over to our website at elfsim.club. You can always send me a DM in our Discord or catch me in the game.
  15. Emond New Member

hi im a lvl 10 enchanter started on this server monday first time playing a chanter, played on agnarr and just returned