Bristlebroke Day 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bilbo Backpackens, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilbo Backpackens Journeyman

100% honest, running an MMO is hard. Lots can go wrong. But you can probably imagine our frustration of 3 days of crashing. We've been told multiple times it's been fixed, and it keeps happening. Is it your hosting hardware? It's hard to want to play when we keep crashing and get rolled back to the last time we zoned or logged, on top of not being told anything other than "we're working on it" or "it's fixed!" before it crashes again.
    mewkus, Duder, Nennius and 1 other person like this.
  2. Brazman New Member

Maybe they will find the real problem this time. was good for 24 hours at least this "it's fixed"
  3. Tony Y New Member

Is Daybreak goin to credit or refund the paying costumers the lost time? 3rd day in a row bristlebane has been down, locked, and rolled back. Its getting old,. We are now wasting our time playing. Not knowing if another roll back will happen or not. You give us NO updates.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

5. mewkus Augur

I can confirm. I play on Bristlebane also and the same thing is happening to me.
  6. Petalonyx Augur

Crash again just 30s ago. 3rd time today.
  7. mewkus Augur

Yep... just crashed on me too. And right after I summoned and reequipped my pets.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is a work in progress, unfortunately. We are working on it.
    Petalonyx likes this.
  9. Krushor Journeyman

Third times a charm. Its all gona work awesomesauce after this next knock in the head! Kerpow!
  10. Petalonyx Augur

Mepps - Thanks for working on Sat and keeping us informed!!
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Will there be a Yo-Yo achievement? :)
  12. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

This is so frustrating. Each time I manage to log back in I have somehow earned another 400AA's and therre are 3 new rare drops in my bags. I am furious!:rolleyes:
    Nennius likes this.
  13. Jaradoorm New Member

Been crashing on me since it started last Thursday.
  14. mewkus Augur

They should do something like clear all the task timers whenever the server crashes. Maybe also all the timers on overseer quests as well. Or at the very least, fix the bug that keeps killing our pets when there's a crash.
  15. KungFuCrazy New Member

I assume they won't ever roll back quests that completed but got dropped because of server crashes? Lost one on Thursday night. Thankfully my friend didn't lose his satchel of the combine that dropped for us running old EoK missions for fun
  16. EQ Dev Developer

17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

So some foreigner slide across the border, and brought some virus, that has infected our dear sweet Bristlebane.
  18. Rodee New Member

So it is crashing every time a server transfer goes through?
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

I could make a joke about a wall, but...
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

And still no ETA?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.