Crimson Tempest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shredd, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Shredd Augur

[IMG]

When do we raid?
    Currently We raid every Sunday and Tuesday forming at 7 pm eastern. When we are not in Farm mode we will add Thursday night. During Beta we will raid odd nights due to what developers need us to help them test. Note: we do host open LS raids each Friday at 7 pm eastern.

Requirements to Raid.
    You must be level 125. Have the AA necessary for your class to excel. Strive to increase your character in the off hours with Items like various clickies or achievements like Megadeath.
    Crimson Tempest uses Mumble https://www.mumble.info/downloads/ to communicate on raids. This is due to the whisper feature each class can use in mumble during the raid. We also use Gina for the emotes that happen in most raids.
    You do not need Prior raid experience. Just a desire to see what the entire game can offer you.

Recruitment Needs.
    All classes are open to skilled players with an emphasis on:
    Bard
    Cleric
    Ranger
    Wizard

For more information:
    Guild leader: Risla
    Officers: Anucrabriem, Panth.
    Recruitment Lead: Shreds
    Discord friend request shredsct
    Guild website: www.crimsontempest.win
  2. Shredd Augur

3. Shredd Augur

4. Shredd Augur

5. Shredd Augur

6. Shredd Augur

7. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Still hating on the poor necromancer....

Attached Files:

8. Shredd Augur

Is it my fault the mob's buff box so small? . . You can always give me a tell on drinal.
  9. Shredd Augur

10. Shredd Augur

11. Shredd Augur

12. Emilari UI Designer

Just a suggestion...

It's not cool to cold call another guild's raid leader and attempt to headhunt them.

I wouldn't be putting in all the time and effort into raids for my own guild if I was interested in joining yours.
    Arcolin likes this.
  13. Shredd Augur

But you love me so!
  14. Shredd Augur

15. Yimin Augur

A wise leader picks the best generals ! Whats cool got to do with winning ?

YiMin
  16. Shredd Augur

17. Shredd Augur

Crimson Tempest has cleared CoV with limited numbers. . we average 40 plus folks a raid night. So we have openings for all classes but for Shaman, Magician , and Necromancer. Crimson Tempest raids Sunday , Tuesday, and Thursday night from 7 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern.
    Requirements: 35k AA or higher.
    Knowledge of class.
    Decent augmentions.
    Either magelo or raidloot.com profile.
    Mummble and Gina.
    For information please go to www.crimsontempest.win
  18. Shredd Augur

19. Shredd Augur

20. Shredd Augur