Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blastoff, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Blastoff Augur

I think this would be an awesome opportunity to let the SoD and gnome mask keep dropping after the sleeper gets woken up! Any thoughts?
    HoodenShuklak and Magician9001 like this.
  2. suineg-eq New Member

Isn't it exhausting caring about only the same thing every TLP?
    andross77, Xhartor and Gheed like this.
  3. Magician9001 Augur

They will!!!
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

The most overrated item in EQ history
    andross77, Duder and Xhartor like this.
  5. Magician9001 Augur

Cool more for then
  6. Kodachi Augur

The server is free trade... so I don't even know if I care if SoD drops at all. The only real value it has is that its a tradeable almost high raid ratio weapon you can use to twink with.
  7. Elabone Augur

100% both warder loot and ancient loot is going to be dropping from day 1. Bookmark this post.
  8. Belit Lorekeeper

Give your lvl 1 monk twink a shroud and a gharn's rock and a natures fist and call it a day.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

It'll be nice but with fv loot there are a lot of options for everything. Warder loot, meh... rather see a server wide try on sleeper himself. Nothing to lose at this point. Probably the only world record left or that matters.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

LOL
  11. Green_Mage Augur

You know its barely BiS in Velious and not after that right? Nothing in the tomb worth worrying about. The broach is kind of nice i guess.
  12. yerm Augur

Since all raid items have no drop tag removed, the SoD is really not particularly great or special when there are piles of formerly-nodrop tov weapons and also primals that would ordinarily rot on other servers and should instead hit the market on yours.
    Stymie and Tweakfour17 like this.
  13. Magician9001 Augur

Gharn's and FoN are level restricted. Wurmscale Fistwraps and Fist of Lightning though...
  14. Magician9001 Augur

It's still BiS in SoL and arguable better then time BP. On free trade servers it's still really useful on live.
  15. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Shroud of Longevity is better than time BP for monks and for sure BIS in SoL.
    Stats are capped anyway, the regen does easily more than the missing static hp hurt.
    It looks much better than any other monk BP and its maybe the best twink item a low lvl monk can get.
    It is the wet dream of every iksar monk trying to get regen to max.
  16. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

So it will be crazy expensive for a long time then? Did nobody notice Fungi Tunic prices on live servers for years and years after Kunark?
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

See above for why it won't be as desired as past servers. Will people still want it? Likely, it's a collector's item even if you don't use it for twinking, but there will be better options with NoDrop removed.
    Niskin likes this.
  18. Cainen Augur

I mean, with no drop removed I expect twinks to have at LEAST primal velium in MH and OH. 13/20 for non monks, and 15/20 for monks. The Primal proc is just added awesomeness.

Will SODs be desired.... yes. Should they be.... NO
  19. brickz Augur

ancient prismatic and primal velium have a req level of 55 unfortunately.
  20. Cainen Augur

Ah, boo =(