Sir Lucan spawn time

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cainen, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Cainen Augur

Could we see his spawn time reduced to be something along the same lines as the other epic mobs.(4-6 hours?)

According to allas he should be a 6 hour spawn but it seams longer on the new TLPs(~24 hours +)

Thank you
  2. Finchy Augur

its 4~ hours, there is just someone who has him locked down with harm touch on spawn
  3. Cainen Augur

I've been sitting at his spawn point on Mischief for the last 11 hours, he has not spawned. So its not 4 hours on the new tlps.
  4. Finchy Augur

ya, confirmed its 5 1/2
  5. Cainen Augur

5.5 hours? Is that on Mischief or a different tlp?

Also while we're looking at sir lucan, any chance he can get the spawn protection statue has. It sucks to kill the main sir lucan only to have the undead sniped out from under you.
  6. Finchy Augur

Now that I agree with... and that's mischief, which should be same for all TLPs since I don't think he is flagged as "rare"
  7. Cainen Augur

I stand corrected on his spawn time, it looks like ~6 hours is correct.

Would still love the spawn protection though.
  8. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

So you were fibbing about being there 11 hours. Or you were blind to his death.
  9. Cainen Augur

I may have missed it in the 20-30 minutes I had to camp out to change pcs when leaving the office. 100% chance I missed it in that window, but I didnt see any activity when I returned so I assumed he hadnt spawned.
  10. Vule_Xyrashue Journeyman

If it were possible to give loot locked status to mobs that are triggered by killing another mob they would have put loot locked status on dragon zordak ragefire instead of just human zordak a long time ago
  11. Hythos Augur

Enchanters say hi!

Though, [opinion follows] it would be great if there were very short down-times for needed mobs.
    "Epic" can still be challenging (to defeat the mob) without it being such a drain on life from the sitting & waiting for long-duration respawns, only to have them be contested when they finally do show.