Machin Shin (Xegony)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Elkar Headhunter, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Cadira Augur

Surely there's a burly Shadowknight out there that wants in a top 5 raiding guild?
  2. Cadira Augur

Wtb a badass warrior and sk!
  3. Allayna Augur

How much?
    Cadira likes this.
  4. The real Sandaormo Augur

Sorry, you raid 30 mins too early.
  5. feeltheburn Augur

6. feeltheburn Augur

7. Elkar Headhunter Elder

8. Zaray Augur

Machin Shin could use only a couple more chars to our roster - come join us during farm and right before beta. You know you want to!
  9. Elkar Headhunter Elder

Looking for exceptional players who invest in their characters. Just a couple of spots left. Come join the most active raiding guild you will find while there is still room.
  10. Elkar Headhunter Elder

Looking for a couple of good knights.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Elkar Headhunter Elder

12. Zaray Augur

13. Elkar Headhunter Elder

14. Elkar Headhunter Elder

15. Elkar Headhunter Elder

16. Zaray Augur

Looking to add a few members to our raiding rooster. If you've never participated in beta before, now is a great time to get geared up before beta this fall. Send me a tell to discuss or any other class leaders/officers in game.
  17. ChiiChii Augur

I am interested. The requirement of a magelo link in the forum register prevents me from creating an account to submit an app. Magelo sync is not yet up to date with latest eqgame patch. I'll send in-game emails for i couldn't find an officer online
    Zaray likes this.
  18. Zaray Augur

Even if you aren't a class listed as a higher need on our board, if you are interested in joining Machin Shin please reach out. We will consider accepting EXCEPTIONAL players.
  19. Zaray Augur

Beta is right around the corner. Check out Machin Shin's website to learn more about us. Send a tell to any officer or class leader if you want to discuss joining.
  20. Hoss Mage Journeyman

Machin Shin is looking for a Few Good Men...or Women...or men that play women and vice versa! Please visit Machin-shin.net FMI