Is anything ever gonna be done breaking truebox?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Magician9001, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Komodon Augur

My answer was more aimed at addressing your apparent underlying concern on whether or not you should be quitting once you came to terms that coming here to complain or present that question for 1000 time it's been asked by somebody isn't ultimately nearly as important in that decision equation as a better understanding within the where/why and to what driven extent it's always going to inevitable happen is. Then making a more informed and less wishful thinking commitment decision from there.

Same basic principle logic applies for this as well btw. Free trade was the worst possible thing for the bottomlines of the farmers such as the guy posting above your reply back. Which in itself is too small sampled size minded, too short sighted, and is seeing too many wishful thinking souls on this board blindly isolating that individual based example out as some absolute indication that if he's upset it must mean Mischief is going to be some anti RMT haven...without actually comprehending that he's upset for the exact opposite core reason then what they'd ideally like to think he is, and none of which he's going to end up being wrong about if seeing more then *that* comparatively small time farming operation or similar take an individual profits margins cut is your primary bigger picture/end result concern there when RMT focus play as a whole is still happening on an infinitely larger scale on Mischief then it ever has before in any previous TLP.
  2. Magician9001 Augur

GM logged in a banned someone i was reporting for botting. Was the first time i seen that happen since Phinny. Immediately went out and bought the bag bundle i was on the fence about. Thanks for your concern.
  3. Elabone Augur

Hes not afk! I talk to him all the time! I sell him caster items! He seems like a good guy.
  4. Magician9001 Augur

GMs disagreed. Also weird that you "sell him" caster items when all the toons are naked besides noob robes. Also weird that you don't even know which of the 2 servers this is happening on
  5. Lateryn Augur

He is afk though. Its really obvious if you play around with his giants. But he will avoid any repercussions, because he has alerts set up for anyone asking him to respond, not just tells. They have been at ice giants since day 2 or 3 and never log off, never leave, never stop fighting giants.
  6. nagash101 Augur

Those fellas aren't bots but holy hells they play a lot or tag team those accounts. They locked down SG on Aradune for MONTHS. Perhaps Kronos per hour is greater then the average hourly wage of a Chinese factory worker.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. nagash101 Augur

dedication, greed, coffee and perhaps multiple peeps running the account.
    code-zero likes this.