Can we separate Hasten and Brother Z

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cainen, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Cainen Augur

For starters I love the change to Brother Z that makes it MUCH more difficult to kill him, makes the monk epic a bit more epic imo.

However, a side effect of this was to make it more difficult to get Hasten to spawn now. Before, even at level 50, if Brother Z spawned, it meant a small delay in getting the Hasten cycle back. Now it means a 4+ hour delay before drakes and bears start spawning again.

Maybe just make Hasten a static npc in Rathe? It feels bad to spend a few hours waiting for Hasten only to have Brother Z spawn and basically end the camp.

-Thank you
  2. Wtfagain Elder

People on mischief keeping PH charmed and then trading completed boots for the mats to make more, plus a fee. :rolleyes:
  3. Rhythar Augur

Separating Hasten and Brother Z would be great, and, if not that, then Hasten should be made as tough to kill as Bro Z.
  4. TheGoblin Elder

Mischief is also killing Hasten as soon as he spawns. Then advertising completed boots also.
  5. a_librarian Augur

nature finds a way
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  6. Mithra Augur

Bro Z should walk across the zone and despawn in 15 minutes?
  7. Cainen Augur

Took about an hour when he spawned today. I've heard reports anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours, so not sure. I've only seen what I saw today and that was an hour ish. He did kill a bunch of people though so not sure if that resets the timer.
  8. Belit Lorekeeper

I repeat it again.
    When I was in Rathe Mountains 5 days ago for Jboots, I had to wait 5 hours on Hasten. I was pretty much alone. Only 2 necros up there on hill killing giants.
    I had 3 x Zephyl in the first half of those 5 hours (believe it or not).
    I killed grizzlies, drakes and one Maldyn until finally Hasten spawned.
    The 3 Brother Zephyls always despawned relatively fast.

2 days ago I was in RM for last turn in for robe. I had to wait 10 hours on Zephyl. On this day we had like 15+ Hastens (sometimes charmed on hill), several Maldyns and countless grizzlies and drakes, before Z spawned.

Normally the cycle is no rocket science but with armies on hill screwing up stuff with charming of notable placeholders or NPC it is.
  9. Gnomie Denser than most

Yeah there's a Faceless necro and a few other turds who are killing hasten on site just to keep the price of Jboots up. Kind of obnoxious tbh
  10. Nolrog Augur

I have been in Rathe a number of times over the last few days. I have yet to see someone kill Hasten. People would always OOC that he is up and say where he is and then everyone would congregate around him for the boots.
  11. Vahleb New Member

Wow, what a surprise...........the guild full of jackholes is acting a jerk.
  12. Cainen Augur

This mornings camp, 39 in zone about 20ish waiting for Hasten, 2 hours so far, no luck.

https://ibb.co/DDWv8Kh
  13. Tornat Augur

got Jboots today , spent 3 hours there , brother Z spawned twice , both times he despawned about 15mins ish . wasn't that bad. it's just what EQ is if there is any change that would be nice to the jboot quests is remove the temporary tag to the sword.