50 ranger on mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soulless, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Soulless New Member

So I hit 50 in 2 days 13 hours play time. But now I'm curious as to what should I do now? Any good quest I need to do?
  2. trainz Journeyman

Call of fire.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

My static group rolled new characters, and we are leveling them. We don't start raiding til next week, so everybody has a chance to level up to 46, so we will likely roll a third group of characters. It's let us try new things, learn how other classes operate, and solidified us more as a team.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

It's all worthless by TSS. I wouldn't get too caught up in any of it.2345
  5. Rouan Augur

Uh, get your HQ Lion skin for the Fleeting Quiver (will want this by Kunark and definitely want it by Luclin).

Could camp your planar gear in Fear (doable if you know what you're doing and how to snare kite in a small area). Problem being it's all tradable so I'm sure there's necros in there killing everything and incentivized to just KS you.

Rain Caller is like the 4th best bow atm, but it's 5 charges of Firestrike gives you a leg up on anyone trying to KS you in an instance where you really need the kill.

Maybe gear up an alt or well, prepare for an alt. Iksar monks, necros, and shamen are pretty popular once Kunark releases and rangers are well suited for finding the rare named for those Kunark chase quests.
  6. TheDohn Augur

And now you have discovered why everyone is thankful for a shorter classic.
  7. Cainen Augur

Get a fleeting quiver for sure
    See what(if any) of your epic can be prelooted.
    Farm/Buy a set of ranger planer gear
    Max your weapon and casting skills
    Farm Plat.
    Be very glad its only a month of classic.
  8. Mithra Augur

Max all those skills! Foraging, swimming, languages, alcohol tolerance. Do some achievements. Farm named and give all the junk to random low level groups. Join a guild to do some DZ raiding.