Bard 1.5 Epic problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Miilles, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Miilles New Member

I reached the point in the quest where I zone into Kithcor Forest to spawn a Cloaked Figure. This didn't happen, over the several times I zoned in, as well as running rthrough the zone with track on.
    I contacted CS tjhrough a petition, but they essentially told me they could do nothing and to post a bug report. Luckily I didn't post a bug report as it appears to be an error on my part, rather than a bug.
    While witing for the CS reply I researched the epic through the forums here, as well as a couple of third party platforms. I found that I had skipped a step where I turn in a dragon crystal to Walthin Firewever. This should flag me for the Cloaked Figure, and needs to be done before creating eight dragon prisms and hailing him with the prisms in hand.
    I tried putting the no trade prisms in my bank then hailing but I got the same message as I did with the prisms on me.
    I'm thinking I need to destroy the prisms before giving him a dragon crystal to flag me for the Cloaked Figure. The prisms were a huge time sink, and it would be very dissapointing if it wasn't the fix I need to do.
    Any suggestions?
    Stymie likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you have purchased the CoV expansion you can try putting those prisms in the Dragon Hoard, otherwise I think you will need to do the thing you wanted to avoid.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  3. Miilles New Member

Dragon Hoard did the trick! :)
    Skuz and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.