Where can one find the lore behind each expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Whulfgar Augur

As the title asks, where can we find just to read the lore per expansion? Im sadly on vacation an unable to login an play. So figured there are at least a couple expansions id not mind reading the lore on while unable to play.

Any suggestions?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

All I have is that if you go to each expansion on my wiki, you see something like this (Claws of Veeshan example):
    Sorry, I don't have more than this type of thing.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Always wished someone would piece together the lore of expansions and how it all ties together. I understand the basics of the plot but whenever i try to understand the details i get pretty confused. Doesn't help that i don't raid so miss out on whatever lore is exposed there.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  4. shiftie Augur

Bemeith has a good write up somewhere on these forums if you ask he probably has it on a google drive or something
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Duder, John Redcorn III and Whulfgar like this.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I don't have all the expansion stuff in there yet.

That said, if anyone has any specific questions I might be able to answer them.
  7. hotspur95 Journeyman

Duder and John Redcorn III like this.
  8. Jennre Band Leader

I love the info given and your hard work is appreciated!

Some feedback:
    It would be a lot easier for people with larger monitors to read if it was center justified instead of left justified.

The "books" background is repeating, obscuring some of the links and text on larger screens.
    Duder likes this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur