Xp spots for 61SK/60Shaman box duo?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Quik, May 28, 2021.

1. Quik Augur

I am new to being lvl 60 and was hoping I could get a few ideas for xp and loot spots.

I have a box duo of 61SK and 60 Shaman on the TLP server Aradune. This is not live so keep that in mind =)

On Aradune at 61/60 where would a few good spots be for XPing when just duoing? Where would be good spots when in a group?

Also when just duoing, where would be good loot spots for plat or stuff to sell? I am not a professional so keep that in mind =)
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Splitpaw.
    Stymie likes this.
  3. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Front of Sebilis should be good for you...I would try to get into the jail scarab camp good coin and xp there. Easier no stress zone would be Veksar...go to the highborn camp you are a perfect level and some decent loot drops there.
  4. Quik Augur

Thanks I will check them out.

Hopefully the shaman/shadowknight will do well together.
  5. Stymie Pendragon

+1 for Infected Splitpaw. It can take you up to around level 70 pretty easily. After that you have to look for somewhere else, but that's when the mobs get dramatically tougher for the same or less exp per kill.
  6. Silver-Crow Augur

it's all very boring... but Griegs end move and kill is ez mode and you get plenty of gem drops.
    Drops off by 65 though.
  7. Vumad Cape Wearer

iirc, my favorite places at those levels was Dulak's Harbor, Plane of Nightmare and Plane of Innovation. There might be better zones as I liked the themes, especially POI.
  8. jiri_ Augur

I spent a lot of time at 61 soloing in Nightmare.