Can pvp get disabled in the grand guild hall

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KaldaryeRZ, May 29, 2021.

1. KaldaryeRZ Greon's better half

Can the grand guild hall get changed into a non-pvp zone on Zek so that members of the same guild can't accidently or intentionally kill each other. People tend to think since it's off the guild lobby that it's non-pvp and some toons in the guildhall have been mistakenly sent to bind in open world.

Kaldarye
    High Priestess
    Ascending Dawn
    Zek
    Sasser-See likes this.
  2. Warpeace Augur

Isn't that wat PvP is all about? Sounds like the server rule set its working as intended. You even mention members intentionally killing each other in the GGH.

Zero reason to change it for other servers because it sounds like you have some people that cant control themselves. Really, accidentally on a PvP server:confused:
    Thancra likes this.
  3. FrozenWater Augur

Honestly, I'm not going to waste my time tearing your post apart too, but welcome to the "I only came to poop on this person's suggestion" club. You can hang out with the other muppet tagged here.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Seeing there is no dislike button I'm still allowed to disagree. Stop pooping on my opinion, you hypocrite.

Your free to take up a chair right behind me on the "I only came to poop on this person's suggestion line" as you added zero reason to change my opinion.
    nitrocutter and Thancra like this.
  5. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

Guy makes a request.
    It doesn't affect you.
    You chime in to work against him for some reason.
    I don't get why you care either way.
    Sasser-See likes this.
  6. Warpeace Augur

What part of I'm still allowed to disagree didn't you understand? Maybe I like people being able to PvP in the GGH ever thing of that?

Your the second one that wants to complain I'm not for the OP yet provide zero to support them or change my opinion.

You realize the forums are for discussion? That does not mean you have to agree with someone.
  7. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

You seem to be affronted by people disagreeing with you while yelling about people not hearing you say you are allowed to disagree here.
  8. Sasser-See Street Performer and Shoe Dodger

I like this idea, no pvp in the big guild hall. Wish I had thought of it.

Sass
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I could be wrong, but I believe combat/PvP has to be enabled in the Hall in order for the combat dummies to work.
  10. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

Not sure if it is germane, but on Live you can attack the dummies for parsing (or just issues with anger management) without being able to attack anyone/thing else.
    Leerah likes this.
  11. chronicler Augur

Your own fault if you kill/attack some by accident, you chose to play on zek server, if you wanna avoid kill/been killed, then there is old guild hall, you can be at.
    Raccoo and Thancra like this.
  12. Thancra Loladin

The old guild hall works if you want to be at peace. Some people like the possibility of duelling there. I see no good reason to implement that change really other than your own convenience at the expense of everybody else.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

How does pvp work in instanced raid zones? If pvp is disabled in those I would think they could do similar for the guild hall. If not you might be out of luck as it is intended for combat to be allowed in the guild hall for use of the parsing npc's and changing that would upset a lot of people on non pvp servers.
  14. Bigstomp Augur

You can attack others via /duel
    Leerah likes this.
  15. Shushabye_Baby Romance Novel Writer

Don't think the big hall was intended as place to attack other toons. Its not free, you have to pay $$$ for it so maybe make a way to flip pvp in there on or off.