Hunter's Achievement has become of little value now.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sheebea, May 26, 2021.

1. Viper1 Augur

My point was to show that the above poster's assumption that anyone selling high quantities of foraged items *must* be using banned software would be a bad assumption as there are plenty of other, simpler ways.
  2. Zarkdon Augur

Why the heck do people feel the need to police how other people play? Unless they are AFK killing, or kill stealing your camps who cares what they do for fun, or to get bags?

Get a life and let people play the game they want to play. Particularly for useless achievements.
    Skuz and Nennius like this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thats true i just did hunters to have something to do. Everyone plays eq differently and now with hunters and collections i got a ton of bags. I got burnt out on hunters after doing south karana lol but glad they added a ton of hunters to expansions that didnt have them.

Andarriel
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Windance Augur

Looking into my crystal ball ...

The next chase gear item will require the new hunter achievements.

So ... you have 100's of people going back to older zones.

Those zones have no technical challenge. Most people will be pulling and clearing the entire zone just to get the names to pop. Others will want to just AFK leaving their pets to kill the mobs.

Net result of changing the way 'hunter' raids work now is just more people complaining about AFK killing, Kill stealing, and fighting over limited resources, while putting more strain on the servers as more zones are mass killed.

At least with the way 'hunter' raids work now those zone wide disruptions are short lived and isolated.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Very good point.