hate Fear Trash question new TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Akog4Life, May 29, 2021.

1. Akog4Life New Member

Hi All, just real quick.
    I am confused about the loot off trash in fear and hate. The class gear etc.
    Is that also on the random loot table?

IE - Cleric hate gear dropping off random fear trash?
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

3. Akog4Life New Member

4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Totally does

[IMG]

Mischief and Thornblade Ruleset

EXP: Mangler EXP Progression
    Agents of Change: Enabled
    Pick Zones: Enabled
    Truebox: Enabled
    Free Trade: Enabled
    Random Loot: Enabled
    • These servers randomize loot.
    • Rare NPCs drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • Raids drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning.
    Ronzark likes this.
  5. Akog4Life New Member

So again, can you answer my question instead of just coping and pasting. Some of us just like some clarification. Simple way of communicating like a normal person in the real world.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

What I posted is as much as anyone was told, there's this thing known as:

"The Joy of Discovery"

Go hunt & you will find it, and your answers.
    Ronzark likes this.
  7. Akog4Life New Member

The question was towards players who have already been in Hate and Fear, and because you can't answer the question I assume you haven't been there yet either.

So assuming you haven't been there you can't clearly answer the question.

If you have been there and are refusing to answer than is ok too but in the future next time don't waste mine and yours time by copy and pasting when i was directing a question towards a group of players that have already been there.
  8. c313 Augur

I'm not sure
  9. Protagonist Tank

To actually answer - it's borked. Certain hate trash is dropping dragon loot, certain is dropping their unchanged loot table, and certain are dropping a mix of hate and fear stuff. It's pretty broken.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

More or less this, the hate trash dropping dragon loot has supposedly been hot fixed already but it sounds like hate (and presumably fear) trash can drop any classes items.
  11. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

@OP - to answer your question, based on reports from guildmates last night that were ONLY in Hate, class drops from Fear were also dropping there. I saw three Carmine items (wizard, from Fear) linked in chat. What we don't know, is this intentional.
    Skuz likes this.