Character locate? Merge account?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elviorion, May 28, 2021.

1. Elviorion New Member

I have SIX accounts, all from way back in the Kunark days that have various characters on them...I would like to be able to get the ones I wish to continue to play onto a single account...and with all of the server merges that have happened since I quit playing (so very long ago) I'm afraid I've lost track of what characters are where.

Is there anyway to locate (without logging into the servers individually) all of the characters on my account? Once located is there a way to merge them to a single account?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For posterity, the latest information should be at this link: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...nd-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions-

Right now, account transfers are unavailable, but (paid) server transfers are (if that's at all helpful).

For locating your characters and if you remember your old server name(s), this list might help you not log into every server. https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/231264868-Server-Merge-History

Otherwise, a ticket with our support team might help, but it is likely faster just to do the logging in.
  3. MiataDriver Augur

And have been unavailable for a very long time, with no information on whether or not they will ever be available again last I knew...
    Herf likes this.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

There are a couple theories out there.

#1 The person who knew how these worked left the company and they haven't gotten a handle on them since.

#2 They are a CS nightmare to make sure it's one person transferring to a new account, rather than selling characters.

#3 They want to make them available again but other stuff just keeps being more important.

Given just those possibilities, it makes sense that they keep repeating that they are not available "at this time." Maybe someday we'll get something more specific, and if so that could mean they made a final decision, or they could be on the horizon again.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Herf like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And most of all Jchan said no.
    Nennius likes this.