WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, May 19, 2021.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am paying 4 Krono for Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server.

This is for retail (quantity 1 to collect) not resale. I hope I am offering a competitive price but I am willing to negotiate based on the market. Out of respect for other servers, I am looking to trade on my server only. I may consider paying on and transferring off another server in a few months. I do not intend to spam any General Chat channels; I may advertise WTB with large gaps (3-48 hour periods between each) on Luclin Server only.

Please send tell or in-game message to Lawgiver (Luclin.Lawgiver). Or send a private message to this forum account. Thank you! :)
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Update to this thread: I found a seller. I've seen 2-3 people sell the mask so far. I might buy another in the future for an alt but I'll need to save up again. :)

Edit: There's quite a bit of illusion buyers on Luclin Server if people are still looking for sell.
  3. NinjutsuMMO Augur

are the illusions male models only ?
  4. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Rivervale Deputy is male only.

If you mean heritage crate illusions in general, Mother of the Ayr'Dal is female.
  5. LeperMessiah New Member

Selling 1 on bertox for 4kr
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am interested.
  7. LeperMessiah New Member

sold
    Benito likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Just got one :Visage of the Rivervale Deputy
    I'm not on Luclin Server..
    Benito likes this.
  9. Conq Augur

I have one for sale on Tunare.
    Conq
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Xegony, Luclin, and FV are the top destinations for illusions (fast sales and/or higher prices).
  11. Deputy New Member

Are these items transferable between shared banks and between accounts?

I'm interested in obtaining a Visage on the new Thornblade server.

edit: Prior to being claimed, of course.
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They are tradable (between accounts) prior to being claimed.

They are only Heirloom (shareable by Shared Bank) after being claimed.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Is this one of those illusions Enchanters can get a spell for?
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea theres a npc in pok where u can turn in your clicky illusion and you will get item back and spell and with project illusion its pretty cool for us enc. Deathfist pawn is prob my favorite i just love the running animation on it. oh the npc in pok is bindral argaff.

Andarriel
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  15. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thanks!
  16. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I love particular illusions. I will spend a lot of plat on one I really want. I just bought the Queen Pelzia for a nice chunk of change. It was well worth it to me. Now my mage team can go all bixie.

Now what was strange. I bought some LON cards. Got a few illusions. So I sent a a WTS message in general chat. Someone must not of liked the prices I was asking and instantly sent a garbled keyboard mashing message to me. Whatever, I'll sell them for whatever I think they're worth. I'm not going to sit on them for months trying to eek out a top dollar sale.