Any performance difference?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, May 16, 2021.

1. ptah Augur

Raid setting CoV, can include ToV I suppose.

Assuming synergy proc is big deal, what other bards running?
    nuke, support, nuke (everyother)
    Nuke, support support Nuke (every third)
    Nuke, push nuke, support (preloads and aria 100% uptime)

I personally have all 3 options on hotbar, and adjust based on what my group setting is, duration of event, and include very low mana without nukes, and another aria, 4 dot banger.

Due to slot limits, with my roster, im requested not to DoT on main, adds are fine. No AA dot, No AA DS.

And atm, we normally got 4 or 5 bards, so pre fight pick 1 bard to alliance, and he/she calls for switch when 40% mana, and if staunch is going play a part.

Shoutout! need more END AEing is hard work.
  2. Axel Furry Hats OP

You guild sucks and likely did 0 dot testing (hurr durr bards have a lot of dots despite their average tick being higher than necros). Over 50% of debuffs on a mob are worse DPS than bard dots. If you're allowed to use BB/VS you're guild clearly did 0 parse testing because those are technically worse than bard dots. If your beastlords are casting dots those are about 50% the effectiveness of bard dots. If your SKs are using dots those are worse than BST dots (outside of HT). If there's protest for power/warrior aggro dots your tanks need to get better at aggro. Some druid dots, some necro dots (necros take up like 17 debuff slots each, half of them are worse than bard dots), all shaman dots.

To answer your question though, I've been messing around with a 3 dot + 2 nuke melody.
    Yelinak's->Aria->War March->Sathir's->fire dot->Yelinak's->Ice dot->Sathir's->Poison DoT.

If you're allowed to use push nukes during a raid but not dots your guild clearly has 0 idea what they are doing. You're losing tons of DPS to that push. Anytime you have to walk forward, that's probably close to (if not over) 1 million DPS lost for the time that it takes for ALL melee classes & casters (casters should melee) to move up an inch.
    Chaosflux likes this.