Mischief & Thornblade Zone Restarts - May 27, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, May 27, 2021.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

Did you toggle the “can use” tick box? Maybe you’re too low level and the vendor thinks you can’t use so it’s now showing?
    Lineater likes this.
  2. Grogak The Champion

Can't target NPCs and most vendors don't sell anything. Specifically referring to spell vendors but I've checked other random vendors. Only two I've checked have anything for sale.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  3. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

After repop, can't target mobs, or NPC's.
  4. beeroke New Member

On Mangler there are no translocators , no shuttles or boats anywhere. I am trying to get to OOT
    and it is impossible. Translocators,shuttles and boats intantly die on repop. Cant target mobs in the area either.
  5. Gnomie Denser than most

It's working fine in my zone. Had a hard reset and got kicked to char select; relogged in and it was fine. Mobs were a little weird for a few (ie the mob i was fighting before the kick randomly appeared out of nowhere about 3 minutes later in the middle of my camp and attacked me), but otherwise it was fine
  6. Lineater Augur

They'll show up if you're the right class, even if you're too low lvl for the spells. More than likely OP ran there with a non-chanter alt.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  8. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

There are now numerous threads going regarding zone resets on the 2 new TLPs- The resets broke the zones- Issues with targetting, Inventories of NPCs, etc.
  9. Aenedar New Member

no, you can click the box and it doesn't matter. Same for non-spell merchants. No stock unless someone sold to them.
  10. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Vendors in some zones on Mischief are broke, after the zone re-pops
  11. r0gerthis New Member

In HHK for my pet spell and Tarn Visilin thinks I'm some kind of joke

Stands there with his stupid nonsense not selling me spells

I'd like to speak to his manager
    Bardy McFly, Herf and Aenedar like this.
  12. beeroke New Member

Translocators, boats / shuttles are all intant dying / poofing on mangler in
    all zones with them. Mobs in the area also seem untargetable.

Impossible to reach some zones atm.
  13. Aenedar New Member

They broke Mangler, too? I thought this was just a Mischief/Thornblade issue.
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Another thread on this Mangler issue also - Bug report forum and upvotes get attention.

dev responded <we are working in this> - Message ends
  15. Alena Elder

Butcherblock, Freeport, Qeynos, more and more is not targetable
    Perhaps the same "repop zone problem" like Mischief...
  16. Rctic New Member

Thanks Mepps!
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Mangler reporting ships and translocators dying on spawn also-

I was playing on Thornblade - got reset warning in RV, so moved to Misty and got disconnected mid fight with a bixie. Logged back in immediately and was then unable to /tar and click to target any NPC. Left Mouse click = text acho of the /con, but no data set in target window. Uner Gnarltrunk would not accept quest item given but response text included my name.

Parcel Masters in RV have NO parcel function, just Noble tab (empty of anything) and recover tab, also blank.
  18. Majin-ryokoryu Journeyman

Can't find any spells on spell vendors, or any merchandise at all. and before someone asks the obvious question no I did not buy and mem all the ones on that vendor, it's the highkeep vendor that has spells only found there and I don't have them yet.
  19. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Making them untargetable certainly keeps the loot from leaking. Very creative solution!
    Herf likes this.
  20. Raytheon Augur

That's their solution to out-of-era items dropping. If you can't target, you can't kill, and then they can't drop out-of-era items. Easy peasy.