You know everything is going smoothly when it's suddenly *crickets* on the forums.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niskin, May 27, 2021.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

It's gonna be a fun day and a great weekend, but now the forums are boring, so you all suck! :p
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The guild dramas will arrive soon enough
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

I'll definitely be off the forums Fri-Mon. I only read them when I can't be playing (aka at work). ;)
    Nickatropolis, Bardy McFly and Skuz like this.
  4. Bardy McFly Augur

I was surprised how silent the forums were last night after the queue drama died down.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dreams do come true.
    andross77, Metanis, samenye and 4 others like this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Careful what you wish for.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  7. PotatoPowa Elder

Haha I was just thinking that.... I came here to make a thread to say thanks for such a smooth launch. And noticed what a ghost town it is here lol. Seriously the smoothest most low stress launch I ever saw for a MMO server of any game. Staff deserve an iced coffee or something, well done to them.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

No random phinny loot fix pls
  9. Herf Augur

Well Thornblade and Mischief were screwed for hours today as devs tried to fix the expected screwups with loot drops; mobs weren't spawning, zones were rebooted, NPCs wwouldnt talk to you, etc. Rather than whine people presumably just gave up in disgust or went back to their other servers.
  10. Machen New Member

The biggest mischief yet. All that anticipating, and first raid mob drops normal stuff... Surprise!