I entered the queue at 12:01

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shadix, May 26, 2021.

1. Durend New Member

ya its down. cannot even load EQ at all. the server status page isnt even loading
  2. kfour New Member

i tried logging in 5 secs after it opened, it was full been in que for 2hrs and then kicked from que.
  3. Elderock Apprentice

got the timeout as well. but got the 11m que time after i relogged
  4. Grasamo Journeyman

Might be a good time to open more servers. I don't mind a merge later, but I'm annoyed to be missing out on the new beginning. By the time we get in, all the people who keep their accounts logged in 24 hours a day will have blown through the content, and any incentive I had to play will be gone. i.e. Grouping.
  5. SleezerGeezer Elder

I'm not worried about people being level 20 when I begin, especially with instances, but I would hate to miss out on opening day completely.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Tigman New Member

My first time trying to get into the TLP thing and I am utterly disappointed in this. Been waiting since 2pm central and nothing. Keep getting "timed out" and have to log back to server select only to repeat the process. Guess I will just go back to FV for awhile. :(:mad:
  7. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

8. Cassierah New Member