Is the /claim function disabled on the new servers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cronar, May 26, 2021.

1. Cronar Elder

I type it and hit refresh, nothing. I assume i broke it?
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

Did you have anything claimable on the TLP? Many things aren't claimable on TLP servers.
  3. Pixelplx Journeyman

they prolly disabled it so you cant claim the pots you got with bags.

have to spend dbg points =p
  4. Pixelplx Journeyman

cuz according to another thread, everything is working fine and does not neeed to be investigated
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

Anniversary bags and collector edition bags are advertised to be claimable on all servers.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Cronar Elder

I was claiming the two bags that come with HoT collection edition. No potions. Boo.
  7. Pixelplx Journeyman

Nah claim crashed i cant claim anything at all. is just luck at this point if you can or cannot, even loged in and out 3x to char select
  8. Pixelplx Journeyman

but somehow the dbg store still works
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Mokai Journeyman

Its not working for me on Thornblade. Just says "Sending your claim request to the server..."
  10. Mokai Journeyman

Exited the game and back in again and now its working. :)
  11. Mescar Lorekeeper

After getting in last night on Thornblade. I tried to claim one of the bags and got the message 'request set to server'. However I have not yet gotten said bag that I have claimed. Nor is it listed in the claim window. And yes, but you ask I did hit refresh several times. Logged out last night and back in this morning and still no bag and not listed. I did send in a petition last night and haven't gotten a responce as of yet.