Aaaand down go the login servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Holyhops, May 26, 2021.

1. Holyhops Journeyman

Kicked for inactivity, can't log back in. Glad to see nothing's changed since Fippy some ten odd years ago. :)
  2. Clarial New Member

Same, and I was sending messages in Chat and clicking the News button periodically in an attempt to not get kicked off for inactivity, so I don't think that's an accurate error message.
  3. Xondor Lorekeeper

Good, it's not just me then
  4. Turie New Member

So much for waiting for an hour and half...sigh.
  5. Juantothre New Member

I waited patiently in a queue for 90 minutes. Then I was disconnected. Now I can't connect. Thanks a ton.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  6. SleezerGeezer Elder

7. KimchiGoddess Augur

They rebooted the login servers to push a fix for Thornblade, queue wasn't working.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

Fun eh? You've got people reporting players already above level 10 while the rest of us can't even get into the login screen. Odd how that particular pattern repeats itself.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  9. Xondor Lorekeeper

Just got through login but servers are all locked
  10. OliverQ Elder

Keep getting a timeout error at login screen
  11. Xondor Lorekeeper

hahahaha, just got in on Mischief with 0 queue!

edit: even though server said locked, let me log in no prob
  12. Skree New Member

same, but it looks like the servers are locked now lol
  13. TheTone Elder

#roll_it_back
    Juantothre likes this.
  14. Fell Augur

Kicked after an hour and forty minutes; After 15-20 attempts, managed to get back to server select screen, but it seems I've lost my place in line, as it didn't tell me "you are already in the queue" when I attempted to login.
  15. Stass New Member

Yeah they reset the queues, one of my comps got back to server select screen after a bunch of tries, took my other comp about 10 more attempts to get through to get back in queue
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The login server was bounced, and yes that does reset the queue. :(
  17. Vaile Journeyman

oh the queue was working... I was in it for a long time... I was thoroughly queued up lol. (I know what you mean, just making a haha).
  18. OldRodKS Elder

Did it work? I'm back in queue for Thornblade after being kicked after my first 90 minutes in queue
  19. Vainne New Member

now says my password is invalid. It hasn't changed.
  20. Grimaldus No pity. No remorse. No fear

Guess I should have been a streamer.